RAW (12)

Wendy put the twins down. Will didn't wake up. Bill held his brother in his arms, he was filled with worry, and questions. "I'm sorry for taking you to him." Wendy said. "I didn't know he was gonna do that."

"It's okay." Bill said. "You had nothing to do with this."

Bill turned to his unconscious brother, seeing a pained look on his face. He turned back to Wendy. "What did Gideon mean? What was that? What are you hiding?"

Wendy gave him a look of worry, she sighed. "I don't think I can explain it to you now." she said. "Just know that. . . He's right."

"He's right? About what?" Bill asked.

"Have you ever had dreams about being someone else?" Wendy asked. Bill was reluctant, but he nod. "Well, let's just say. . . Those aren't just dreams."

"What?" Bill asked.

"Ever heard of past lives?" Wendy asked. For a moment, it made sense, but also, it was quite creepy. "Well, I gotta go." she turned. "See ya."

Wendy left on her usual cheetah speed. Bill went inside of the shack and put Will on the couch, he went back to the door, closed and locked it. He picked up Will again and brought him to their room, putting him on his bed, laying down on his own after.

"Past lives. . ." Bill mumbled. "How would they know about that?"

He kept staring up, having flashbacks of all of his dreams. The same floating yellow triangle, that was him, in his dreams at least. Memories that didn't belong to him, evil plans, deals and trickery, all done by someone that loved it.

But sadness and regret consumed him.

The question was. . . Why?

A hum called Bill's attention.

"Bill. . .?" Will called.

Bill sat down on his bed. "Will! Are you okay?"

"Yeah. . . What happened?" Will asked, sitting down. "I didn't dream of Gideon attacking you, did I?"

Bill was silent for a moment. "No, you didn't, he actually attacked me." he got up from his bed. "You lost control when you grabbed his staff, I don't know what you saw, but you fell unconscious after." he stood besides Will. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Will looked at his wrists. There was nothing but the sleeves of his sweater. "I'm. . . Fine."

Bill felt like Will was lying, but decided to let it go, they had a terrible night after all. "Alright. . . Let's go to bed then." Bill walked back to his bed.

Will looked at his wrists, still feeling bad, nervous, an anxiety that hurt him. He looked at his brother. "Hey, Bill. . ."

"Yes?" Bill asked.

"Are we. . . Demons?" Will asked.

Bill kept silent for a moment, not looking at his twin brother. He looked at Will with a grin on his face. "Of course not!" he said. "We're not, and we'll never be."

Will looked away. "Why do I feel like we are then?" a tear rolled down his cheek. "Why do people treat us like we are then?!"

"Hey, Will, calm down bro," Bill said, running back to Will. "We're not evil, we're not demons." he put a hand on Will's shoulder. "It's not us, it's them."

"Them. . .?" Will asked.

"Yes, them." Bill stated. "It's this cruel world that refuses to love us. All we've done was exist," he cleansed his fist. "This world doesn't deserve us."

Will wiped away his tear. "I guess. . ."

"You should go to sleep, little bro." Bill said. "We had a long night."

Bill went to his bed and jumped on it, covering himself with his sheets, Will watched as he laid on his bed, before turning to the side and covering himself as well.

"To whoever's up there. . . Just give me one normal night." Will mumbled. "One normal dream. . ."

He closed his eyes and let the dreams fill his mind, hoping this time it would be a happy dream. Bill kept his eyes opened, a fierce angered glare on his face.

"This world doesn't deserve us. . ." Bill thought, looking at his side, towards the journal. Bill pulled it and held it tightly, closing his eyes. "If reality is the problem, then I'll change reality."

End of Episode Two