SEVEN

(CHAPTER 7 - THE PRICE OF GOLD)

🦢🗡

Flashback

A group of well-dressed women walked to a carriage, got in and rode off, leaving behind a woman in rags. The woman looked at a castle in the distance and saw fireworks being set off.

A fairy appeared and flew towards the woman, "Do not despair, my dear. You will attend that ball," The fairy said.

"Who are you?" The woman asked.

The disappeared in gold light then reappeared in a larger form, and shook off her wings.

"I'm your Fairy Godmother, and I'm here to change your life, Cinderella," The Fairy Godmother said

"But my Stepmother told me that I couldn't go, she forbade me to leave," Cinderella said.

"Your Stepmother doesn't have this," she showed Cinderella her wand, "This wand has the power to take you to your ball, to your prince, and to-," The Fairy Godmother began to say when she suddenly disintegrated, dropping her wand.

Rumplestiltskin appeared and picked it up, "Wha...What did you do?" Cinderella asked, worriedly.

"Now now, I got what I wanted. There's no need to be frightened," Rumplestiltskin said.

"No need? You just killed my Fairy Godmother. She was trying to help me," Cinderella said.

"Was she? Do you know what this is?" Rumplestiltskin asked as he held up the wand.

"Pure magic," Cinderella said.

"Pure evil. Trust me. I've done you a favor. All magic..." Rumplestiltskin raised his finger, "Comes with a price," Rumplestiltskin said as he raised the wand.

" Rumplestiltskin raised his finger, "Comes with a price," Rumplestiltskin said as he raised the wand