NINETEEN

(CHAPTER 19 - 7:15am)

🦢🗡

In front of the Mayor's house, the male stranger was tinkering with his motorcycle as the woman stood by. Henry walked out of the house and approached the strangers.

"What are you two doing here?" Henry asked.

"Fixing my bike," The man said.

"No, I mean in Storybrooke," Henry said.

"Just visiting, kid," The woman said.

Henry noticed the wooden box on the motorcycle, "What's that?" Henry asked.

"A box," The man said.

"What's inside?" Henry asked.

"Just something we need to do what we came here for," The man said.

Regina opened the front door and saw the three of them talking, "I thought you two were just visiting," Henry said to them.

"Doesn't mean we don't have something to do," The man said as he and the woman got on the motorcycle, and he started it up.

"Henry!" Regina yelled as she walked towards them.

"You better get to school, kid. Looks like a storm's coming," The woman said and they rode off.

Regina reached Henry and they watched them drive off, "Henry. Who were those people?" Regina asked and Henry shrugged.

 Who were those people?" Regina asked and Henry shrugged

----------<3----------

At Mary Margaret's loft, Elias and Emma were eating breakfast at the breakfast bar as the television was on broadcasting the weather, while Mary Margaret scrambled to get ready for the day.

"Top of the morning, this is chief meteorologist Bill Gozen with your up-to-the-minute Storybrooke weather. Well, break out those galoshes, folks, it's gonna get soggy. We've got a major storm system moving down the coast," Mary Margaret rushed into the kitchen with a toothbrush in her mouth, "The latest Doppler shows the worst band of precipitation moving is into Storybrooke right about the time you're putting the kids to..." The weather reporter said on the TV.

Mary Margaret spit toothpaste into the sink, "I can't believe I overslept," Mary Margaret said.

Emma looked at the clock, "It's only 7:10. You've got plenty of time to get to school," Emma said.

"No, I have to be there at 7:15, science fair. I'm helping the kids with their project before school," Mary Margaret said.

"I'm sure if you're five minutes late, they'll live," Emma said.

"We're making a volcano," Mary Margaret said and left.

"Okay..." Elias and Emma looked at each other, "We're following her, right?" Elias asked.