Chapter 10

"Psst."

Uo grunted and slowly opened her eyes. Sleep clouded her vision, the only thing she could see was orange in front of her.

"Psst." Someone said again with more force.

"What?" She mumbled rubbing her eyes to see that it was Kyo waking her up.

"Sheesh Yankee, your a heavy sleeper. It took 5 minutes just to get you to open your eyes." He muttered.

Uo scoffed. "Well excuse me, I was having a very nice sleep thank you very much. Until you woke me up. What do you want anyways?"

Kyo looked out the window. "Tohru  and that damn Yuki are outside. I was just wondering if you would want to go see them."

"Why don't you?" Uo countered.

His head whipped around and glared at her. "Why would I want to even say a word to him?!" He slumped in his seat. "Besides, they look busy anyways."

Busy? Curious, Uo unbuckled her seat belt and went outside. Cold air swept through her body making her shiver since she wasn't wearing her coat, she was left with her tank top and shorts. A blanket was suddenly thrown at her.

"Dammit warm yourself." Kyo growled and shut the door.

Uo rolled her eyes and covered her upper body with the blanket Kyo threw. She walked around the car until she reached the back. Hana and Shigure were still talking when Tohru and Yuki arrived... Holding hands??

"Hi Uo!" Tohru released her hand from Yuki's and tackled me with a hug.

Uo laughed. "Hey Tohru."

She released her grip. "How was your time at the festival?

"It was interesting, how was yours."

She blushed slightly. "Um I'll tell you about it later."

"Something to do with the Prince huh?" Uo smirked.

"N-No." Tohru stuttered.

Uo chuckled. "Its alright kiddo, just remember to tell me later."

She nodded and walked towards the side of the car, opening the back door and stepped inside. Yuki followed her behind waving at Uo as he passed by.

"Do you know what's got in between them?" Shigure asked shocked.

"Looks like our little Tohru has fallen in love." Hana sighed.

Uo nodded. "She's not little anymore..."

Everyone piled inside the car and Shigure drove out of the parking lot.

"Remember everyone." He announced. "Its an hour drive so you all better rest after the long day you all had."

Everyone murmered an agreement.

Uo couldn't sleep. She had a lot on her mind and she couldn't clear her head. She already knew everyone was asleep except her and Shigure. (Again, no dur he's the driver xD).

Kyo slept in the passenger's seat curled up under some blankets. Next to her Hana was asleep, her head resting against the window. In the back Tohru and Yuki were asleep, Tohru's head once again rested on Yuki's shoulder who didn't seem to mind. Their fingers laced in between them.

Hmm I wonder... Why did happen during their time at the festival?

Uo shrugged to herself and leaned against the window next go her. It was cold but she didn't mind. She still had the blankets Kyo threw at her before.

Kyo your so confusing and difficult to get along with...

Her eyes suddenly began to feel heavy, she closed her eyes and drifted into sleep.

-------------------------------------------

The festival was so much fun!

Its been two days since we went there and I can't wait to go back! Hana and Uo really enjoyed it.

Tohru was in the kitchen cooking lunch. Her brown hair pinned back with a clip.

Once she was done preparing lunch she sat them on the dinner table.

"Oh that amazing smell!" Shigure sighed walking in the dining room.

"Good afternoon Shigure!" Tohru greeted.

Shigure returned the greeting and sat down at the dining table. He grabbed a bowl and started piling food in it.

"I wonder where Kyo and Yuki are." He mumbled. His mouth full with rice.

"Oh Kyo went to go visit Master." Tohru replied. "And I think Yuki is at his garden patch."

Shigure burped.

Tohru giggled.

"Aha well excuse me." He blushed. "Well those two are missing out on this amazing lunch. Are you hungry Tohru?"

She shook her head. "No I'm fine, thank you though. I'll just go find Yuki if that's okay."

"Of course. I'll stay her and um guard the food." He smiled slyly.

Tohru slid the door open and walked out to the backyard where Yuki kept his secret base. Turns out she was right, she found Yuki sitting under a tall shady oak tree relaxing.

"Hello Miss Honda." Yuki smiled as Tohru walked towards him.

"Hi Yuki!" She responded. "I've made lunch if your hungry."

"Its alright, I'm fine thank you Miss Honda."

Tohru sat next to him. "So what have you been doing here?"

"I was just thinking that's all." He replied.

"Thinking about what?" She asked.

Yuki gave her a small smile and turned to look up at the sky. "Remember when we were at the festival Miss Honda? And we were riding on the ferris wheel?"

Tohru nodded. "Of course! I really enjoyed spending time with you."

"And.. And how we kissed Miss Honda?"

She blushed. "Y-Yes I do remember.."

"And how you told me that it wasn't easy telling someone that you like them.." Yuki continued.

She nodded for him to go on.

"Well.." Yuki sighed and grabbed Tohru's hand. "Miss Honda.. Every since that day at the festival all I could think of is you.. The kiss.. How amazing you are.. I couldn't get you out of my head."

Tohru was speechless.

"And." He continued. "Its been hard for me hiding my feelings.. And I don't know what to do if the result comes out bad.. I was afraid Miss Honda.. I was scared of what you might say when I tell you.."

"T-Tell me what?" Tohru asked.

Yuki looked at her in the eyes. His gaze full of sympathy and gentleness. "Tell you.. To tell you that I love you, Miss Honda."