Chapter 30

Uo felt Kyo place her on her bed and pull the covers over her body. She tried opening her eyes to see him but she couldn't.

Stupid beer...

The only thing she could see from her blurry vision was his orange hair. It reminded her of the small orange cat.

"That.. Orange cat.." She mumbled.

She felt Kyo leaned in a bit closer to her.

"I.. Love that.. Orange cat." Uo finally breathed out. Then went back to sleep.

Though in her mind she felt him cup her cheek gently. "Feel better would you?"

I'll try.. For you..

She heard him walk out her room and down the stairs.

--------------------------------

"Arisa?"

She felt someone shaking her shoulders.

"Arisa." The voice repeated.

Uo opened her eyes slowly. She blinked the blurriness of sleep away and looked up to see Hana.

"Hey good morning." She croaked.

"Afternoon, actually." Hana corrected her.

"Seriously?" Uo yawned. "Have I been asleep that long?

"Well yes." She replied. "But it's a good thing you were resting. It was finally quiet in the house for once."

Uo chuckled. "Thanks, I feel so loved."

Hana laughed. "Well lunch is downstairs if your hungry."

She sat up from her bed. "Thanks Saki, but I'm not feeling hungry right now." She paused. "I think I'm gonna go visit that orange cat Tohru has."

Hana nodded. "Okay well I'll be here reading more of Shigure's mangas he has written." With that she felt Uo's room and walked to her room which she was staying in for the mean time.

Uo got up and walked to her closet. She took off her black dress which she was still wearing and hanged it in her closet. She slipped on some black sweats and a martial arts T-shirt. On her way down the stairs she grabbed her sweatshirt and keys.

"I'll be back in a hour or so!" Uo called to Hana.

"Okay! Have fun!" She replied upstairs.

Uo opened the door and walked outside. She locked the door and walked to the Sohma house.

--------------------------------

Ding dong

Kyo heard the doorbell downstairs but ignored it. He was on his computer in his room searching for karate moves. Though curiosity got the best of him and he stepped out of his room, then walked downstairs.

The Yankee was here.

"Hi Uo!" Tohru greeted giving her friend a hug.

"Hey kiddo." She replied.

"What brings you here? How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling much better thank you." She smiled. "And well I was just wondering.. I wanted to see that orange cat again."

Kyo flinched. She wants to see me? Wait no.. She wants to see my zodiac form.. Not me.