Chapter 32

"Hello, Minako."

"I thought I was never gonna see you again, Uo." Minako smirked.

"What are you doing here?" She growled.

Minako tsked. "Is that the right way to greet your former leader?" She started walking around Uo and Kyo.

"You don't receive any greeting from me." Uo spat, glaring at her.

Minako's eyes flashed a cold stare then relaxed. "So tell me, what have you been up to lately? After all, the last time I saw you was when you told us you were quitting the gang."

"I've been keeping my distance from all of you." She muttered. "I focused on my education. And keeping Tohru safe."

"Oh right! Kyoko's little girl." Minako snickered. "I never knew you became her body guard. You and Saki Hanajima."

Uo narrowed her eyes. "Why are you really here for?"

Minako paused and lifted a finger to her mouth.

Suddenly, a dozen of girls jumped out from behind the bush surrounding Uo and Kyo. They were all wearing the exact same uniform as Minako, with white masks that covered their nose and mouth. Each girl held a nun chuck and rope. Their faces were blank with no expression.

Uo noticed that Kyo stayed quiet the whole time.

"I'm here because we have some unfinished business to take care of." Minako stated. "When you left our gang, The Ladies, you took some very important information with you."

"What information?" Uo growled.

"Information about us." She spat. "Where our headquarters are, the type of weapons we use, the kind of drugs we took so that other medications would have no affect on us. And now since you left the gang, we have no choice but to end you. Who knows how many people you've already told about us."

"I told no one about you!" Uo retorted.

"How do we know you're not lying?" A tall girl next to Minako spoke. "After all, you're not one of us anymore. I'm even surprised that you survived when we beat you half to death the day you decided to leave."

"You wouldn't be alive now, if it wasn't for that Red Butterfly, Kyoko, to come and save you." A red headed girl sneered.

"Silence you idiots!" Minako barked, and the two girls abruptly stopped snickering.

Uo stood there panting. It took a while for me to forget those memories... And now they decide to bring it up, like the asses they are...

"Please don't mind Kasumi and Riko." She cooed. "But they're right. After all you did, you deserved the punishment we gave to you."

"Well damn, no wonder Uo left. You girls are a bunch of snobby rotten bastards." Kyo blurted out.

Minako laughed, clearly amsued. "And who do you think you are? Oh! Are you Uo's boyfriend?"

"No he isn't." Uo interrupted before Kyo could say another stunning comeback. "Now if you'll excuse us. We're leaving. Now."

But before Uo and Kyo could turn around and, leave four girls quickly tackled them to the ground.

"Hey what the hell?!" Kyo shouted.