Chapter 28

Haru parked the car in the school's parking lot which was already filled with dozens of cars.

"Okay here we are." He announced. He took the key out of the ignition and got out of the car. Haru walked over to Hana's seat and opened the door for her. Kyo did the same for Uo and Yuki for Tohru.

The 6 friends walked to the multi purpose room where the dance was held. The bushes next to the building were covered in blue and white streamers. Snowflakes hung from the doorway of the open room. Loud music boomed from inside and students crowded the dance floor.

"Shall we all go inside?" Yuki suggested while holding out his arm for Tohru who smiled and took it gratefully.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Uo exclaimed. "Let's go and get this party started.

Kyo stared at her enthusiasm and smirked. "I bet I can drink more shots than you."

"Is that a challenge, orange top?" She said rasing an eyebrow.

"You betcha it is."

A smile tug Uo's lip. "Then challenge accepted."

Haru laughed. "Save it for later you guys, let's go dance first."

Hana nodded and followed him inside the building. Uo and Kyo followed them as well.

"Well then, shall we go and make this night magical, my Princess." Yuki smiled.

Tohru blushed. "Of course, Prince Yuki."

The couple followed their friends inside the party and the music became much more louder and clearer. They were about to step onto the dance floor until a group of girls came up to them.

"Oh great." Uo muttered. "The Yuki fan club."

"WE LOVE YUKI! Y-U-K-I! Y-U-K-I! YUKI! YUKI! PRINCE YUKI!" The 5 girls chanted.

"Hey Prince Yuki!" One of them called. "Do you want to dance with me?"

"Or me!" Another called out. "We could dance to a romantic slow song!"

"No! A fast one!"

"Medium!"

"No you idiot, slow!"

Yuki cleared his throat which made all the girls grow quiet. They started at him with hope in their wide eyes.

"Well you see girls." He said slowly. "I'm flattered with all your requests, but I already know who I'm gonna dance with."

"WHO?!" They all shouted at once, a bit too over confident.

"My lovely girlfriend, Miss Tohru Honda." He smiled. Tohru's face flushed next to him.

"GIRLFRIEND??" They all exclaimed. One of the girls fainted in the back.

"Yes, girlfriend." Yuki replied calmly. "Is there a problem?"

"But why her? " A girl with red hair pouted.

"That her your talking about has a name." Yuki retorted. "And I chose her because," he turned to look at Tohru. "She's everything I've always wanted."

Tohru stared at Yuki shocked, and maybe on a verge of crying tears of joy.

"Okay enough of this whole lovey dovey." The girl grumbled. "Why couldn't you have picked me? Or any of us who actually has a chance with you?"

"Mai. Please listen-"

"No I will not listen, Yuki Sohma!" She shouted. "How could have you not seen me in front of your eyes? We have student counsel together. I was the one who loved you first!"