Chapter 38

Kyo ran through the forest far away from the house as possible. With his bracelet gone, he felt exposed. He felt ashamed. But most importantly, he felt fear. Fear that Uo will never look at him the same way again.

He remembered every last detail. The way her eyes met his and terror filled them right away; Kyo felt his heart break into a million pieces as he stared into her eyes. He didn't know what to do so he turned around and sprinted into the woods, hearing Uo call his name.

Its better off this way... He thought. I'm a monster.. Akito was right.. I don't deserve to be loved.

As Kyo kept on running, memories flashed in his mind of what happened when Tohru found out about his true self. His heart beated faster as he was plunged in a tornado of forgotten events...

---------------------------------

Kyo felt his bracelet slip off his wrist and fall on the grass. His body started changing and he screamed. Once he was fully transformed into his true curse, he saw Tohru stare at him horrified. She dropped her umbrella she was holding and the rain quickly got her soaked. Kyo gasped and fled into the forest.

She saw me! She saw me!!!

------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys! This is just a short chapter in Kyo's POV

Hope you all liked it!

Thanksgiving break is almost here, can you believe it?!

I'm super duper excited!

I'll be updating more this week and probably thanksgiving break too

Happy reading all!

AND THANKS CHU ALL FOR 3.09K READS!!!!

LOVE U

-Marie