Chapter 21

Ding dong

"I'll go get the door!" Tohru called from the kitchen.

Its Christmas Eve! I'm so happy all the Sohmas will be joining us to celebrate! Even Uo and Hana!

Kyo and Yuki were in the dining room setting up the wonderful feast. Shigure was in the living room counting all the presents under the Christmas tree. It was lightly snowing outside, creating small white powders on the ground. Definitely a white Christmas. The house was decorated inside with colorful lights of red, blue, green and yellow.

Tohru opened the door and saw Hana and Uo standing on the porch.

"Merry Christmas!" Tohru exclaimed, hugging her friends.

"Merry Christmas, kiddo." Uo said ruffling her hair.

"And happy holidays." Hana said hugging her back.

Tohru welcomed them in.

"Wow this place looks awesome." Uo breathed, looking around.

"Indeed." Hana agreed. "Are those ginger bread houses?" She pointed on the table in the living room.

"Yes! Don't they look great?" Shigure exclaimed, as he walked inside the room.

"Merry Christmas." Uo and Hana greeted.

"The same goes from me to you." Shigure smiled. "Those ginger bread houses were hard to build. Especially when I was hungry during that time."

"Are the other guests here yet?" Hana asked.

Tohru shook her head. "Not yet, they'll be here soon."

Suddenly the four heard a glass break, coming from the dining room.

"Dammit! Can't you do anything right?"

"Your the last person I want to hear from right now."

"Well its not my fault your so clumsy!"

"Shut up you stupid cat, the more you keep talking, the more other fragile items will break.

"Oh so you're blaming this on me?? That's it! Let's take this outside!"

Shigure sighed. "I better go see what those two are bickering about. Please make yourself comfortable." With that he walked out the room and towards the dining room.

"Do you need any help with decorating Tohru?" Uo asked.

"I think we're all good here, but thank you anyways." Tohru smiled.

"You have our presents under the tree, right? The ones we wrapped yesterday?"

Tohru nodded. "Yep! All ready to go!"