Chapter 11

"Tell you... To tell you that I love you, Miss Honda."

Tohru felt her heart skip a beat. She stared into Yuki's eyes.

I love you, Miss Honda.

Yuki loves me??

He really loves me...

"Y-Yuki.. Do you really love me?" Tohru asked.

He smiled at her. "There's no other words to explain how much I do."

"But I don't understand.. Why me? There are much better girls at school.." Tohru looked down.

He gently placed his right hand on her cheek. "Tohru, your unique. You're not like the other girls out there. You know me better than I know myself and every time I look at you, its like the world stopped moving and all I see is you in my eyes. Tohru your wonderful the way you are and I love that about you.."

Tohru never felt so happy in her life. Yuki loves her, and that's all she wants. She's been waiting so long for things to work out... And now they have.

"Yuki."

"Yes, Miss Honda?"

Tohru couldn't hood it in any longer. All those feelings she kept inside just burst out. She tackled Yuki in a big embrace even though he might transform she didn't mind.

"I love you too Yuki! I love you so much! I couldn't wait to tell you... I really love you, Yuki. I accept you for who you really are... I don't care about your curse all that matters is you, Yuki..." She confessed between sobs of joy.

To her surprise she felt Yuki's arms wrap around her holding her close. Tohru opened her eyes and saw in amazement that Yuki had not transformed into a rat. He exhaled a deep sigh.

"Tohru." He whispered happily. "You did it!"

"I did what?" She asked still holding on to Yuki.

Yuki whispered in her ear. "You.. You broke my curse." A single tear fell from his right eye. "You.. Broke my curse.."

Tohru gasped and hugged Yuki tighter. "I'm so happy for you!"

Yuki held her in his arms and wiped her fallen tears away even his. "Tohru I've always wanted to ask you this but.. Will you-"

"Be your girlfriend?" Tohru smiled.

He was speechless.

"Yes I will Yuki!" She exclaimed happily.

He sighed in relief and kissed Tohru's cheek gently. "Forever and always."

Tohru blushed by Yuki's kiss and snuggled in his shoulder.

I love you Yuki...

The two couple sat under the swaying oak tree, wrapped in the comforts of each other's arms until the sun began to set.

------------------------------------------

Uo's Chat:

BlondeYankee: He what?!?

Rice_ball_Tohru: He confessed that he loves me.. Isn't he so sweet???

BlondeYankee: Aw of course kiddo, I'm glad to see that your happy

Rice_ball_Tohru: Thanks Uo! I never felt so happy before

BlondeYankee: That's great to hear, are you two like a couple now?

Rice_ball_Tohru: Yes, Yuki is the best :)

BlondeYankee: I'm sure he is, he better take good care of you Tohru, because if anything happens you know what ima do

Rice_ball_Tohru: Aw Uo don't hurt him please

BlondeYankee: Relax Tohru haha I wouldn't do that... Maybe

Rice_ball_Tohru: Whew

BlondeYankee: So I hear that the Winter dance is coming up after break at school

Rice_ball_Tohru: Really?? Oh that sounds like fun!

BlondeYankee: Has Yuki asked you yet?

Rice_ball_Tohru: Not yet, but that's okay! There's still a long week before school starts again

BlondeYankee: That's true

[PsychicHana has joined the chat]

Rice_ball_Tohru: Hi Hana!

PsychicHana: Hello Tohru and Uo

BlondeYankee: Hey girl

PsychicHana: I sense a strong emotion, Tohru is there something new that happened?

Rice_ball_Tohru: Why yes! Yuki asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes :)

PsychicHana: That's great news

BlondeYankee: I know right

Rice_ball_Tohru: Has anyone asked you to the dance yet?

PsychicHana: No not yet

BlondeYankee: Nope

Rice_ball_Tohru: Hmm maybe Uo can go with Kyo and Hana can go with Haru!

BlondeYankee: Orange top?! Please no

PsychicHana: Who's Haru?

Rice_ball_Tohru: He's a friend of mine, you'll like him! And I think you and Kyo get along quite well, right Uo?

BlondeYankee: Well I wouldn't say quite well

PsychicHana: Okay I'll go with Haru

Rice_ball_Tohru: Yay!

PsychicHana: I should meet him in person before I go on a blind date

Rice_ball_Tohru: Of course!

PsychicHana: Well I've gotta go now, by Tohru and Uo

BlondeYankee: See ya

Rice_ball_Tohru: Bye!

[PsychicHana has left the chat]

Rice_ball_Tohru: I should remind Kyo later to ask you to the dance

BlondeYankee: Ugh

Rice_ball_Tohru: Aw please? It will only be one night

BlondeYankee: Okay.. But one night only. And its only for you Tohru

Rice_ball_Tohru: Great! I have to go now. Bye Uo!

BlondeYankee: Bye Tohru