Chapter 1: Everything Changes

In the Uzimaki's(ooo~-za-mock-ee) household, Minato(Min-not-toe) and Kushina(cue-shin-a) are sitting in the living room with two of their children. Their daughter, Naruko(Na-ruu-ko) and one of their sons, Menma(Men-ma). All sitting down because Minato called them both to tell them great news. "Menma, Naruko, me and your mother have been thinking for a while and we have made our final decisions. We think you are ready to start your training," Minato said. The two children jumped in joy and in excitement while Minato and Kushina had a big smile on their faces. They felt so happy like they couldn't be missing anything.... but, they did forget a certain someone. A small yellow headed little boy sitting against the door with tears in his eyes and his name is Naruto. Naruto is the youngest and always overlooked by everyone; including his parents. Everytime he tries to talk or play with his older siblings, they would always decline the offer and play with each other. When he goes to his parents they would always say " Not now Naruto. I am busy right now. Maybe later." Any time Menma and Naruko go up to their parents they all of a sudden have all of the time in the world; which made Naruto very upset. When he goes out into the village the villagers always look at him with a disgusted face or with a confused look, as if they are seeing someone they have never seen before; like a stranger. They don't act like this for no reason, they are acting like this because he has the nine tails inside of him. Not knowing this information makes Naruto feel uncomfortable every time he goes out. Everyday he has always asked himself the same questions, "Why do the villagers give me that disgusting look? Why do my parents give Naruko and Menma more attention than me? What is wrong with me?" 

            Three months later, it is Naruko's and Menma's 6th birthday. All day, Minato, Kushina, Naruko, and Menma celebrated their birthday by playing video games, board games, watched a movie, and ate cake while Naruto is sitting inside of his room hearing all of the laughter that is happening in the other room. " Alright, you two sit down so you guys can open your gift." Minato said as the twins settled down in their seats and Kushina placed a box in front of them. "Dad, where are the rest of the gifts?" Naruko asked. " Your father and I prepared two special gifts. One physical and the other; we are going to tell you." Kushina said with a bright smile while the twins started whining. " That's enough whining you guys and opening your gift." The twins began opening the box sitting in front of them and they found two scrolls. One is Gerotora(Green-or-tour-a) and the other is the scroll of sealing. "Wow! Thank you dad, you're the best." Menma said as he hugged his father which returned it. "Wait a second, daddy." Naruko said out loud which caught the others attention and looked at her in confusion. "Isn't this scroll Uncle Jiraya's(Ger-eye-a). How did you get this scroll?" "I'm actually glad you figured that out Naruko because it leads to the second gift we prepared for you two. You both sit down for me." In response the two let go of their father and sat down. "I went to Jiraya to have a little talk with him about life then he told me some good news. Naruko, Menama you guys are....the child of prophecy." The two jumped in joy and hugged their mother who was standing next to their father.

      Kushina looked at Minato and Minato returned the look and smiled. Everyone is happy except Naruto who is sitting on the other side of the door listening to their conversation with tears streaming from his eyes. Naruto's heart shattered into pieces when he heard that. "Again!? Seriously!? First, they always ignore me for no reason then, they get to train now, this!? Why is everyone ignoring me? what have I done for everyone to hate me so much?" Naruto feels sad, depressed, and confused all at the same time. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know what is wrong with him, what he did, and wonders why there is so much hate going towards only Naruto. He is breaking down next to his bed on his knees. He sat there for a good minute questioning himself; he looked up and something caught his eyes. All of a sudden he can feel himself moving towards a shiny object. As he gets closer he sees a knife. Naruto stared at the knife then, he reached for his sleeve and pulled it up; enough for him to have full access to it. "Just one cut," Naruto said to himself as he was reaching for the knife. All of a sudden he hears "Oi! Humans hold yourself together you brat." Naruto jumped in fright, he looks behind himself and he sees a big fox with nine tails inside of a place he foregin to. Naruto starts shaking in fear as he is looking up at a big fox. "W..who are y-" "Silence human, I won't harm you even though I want to. Talk to me when you have stopped crying." the nine tailed said with a cold tone which sent shivers down his spine.

            The two of them sat there quietly; Naruto thinking about what happened and what he almost did while the nine tails laid there with his eyes closed. The silence was broken with a question, "Who are you and where am I?" Naruto asked with a shaky but confused tone. "You are in your mindscape and I am the nine tailed fox," the Nine tails replied. "Oh...Okay," Naruto said. Naruto and the nine tailed beast are sitting there in silence; the nine tailed fox fell asleep but his sleep was interrupted with a sudden voice "Are you the reason why everyone is ignoring and being mean to me?" "I am afraid so, plus, it's not like I wanted to be here." Naruto looked at him with a confused face. "What do you mean?" "Do you not know what happened 3 years ago?" Naruto shook his head, in return the nine tails sighed in annoyance. "Get comfortable, Human. I will tell you what happened 3 years ago."