Chapter 25: Shared Information

Naruto reached the cave to get an uneasy feeling. "What is this sudden bloodlust?" Naruto thought. Naruto walked through the cave to see the akatsuki there. Itachi is sitting on top of a rock, Konan and Pain are sitting beside the rock. Kisam, Sasori, and Hidan are leaning against the wall. And Obito is sitting on a log on the ground. "I'm surprised you showed up," Itachi said. All of the akatsuki members faced the entrance of the cave to see Naruto standing there. "Hey~" Obito said. 'What do you guys need?" Naruto asked. "What makes you say that? We just want to talk," Hidan replied. "Obito never calls for me unless he wants something. Whether it is information, to get something, or retrieve someone. Which one is it?" Naruto asked. "....We actually need two of them," Itachi replied. "We need some information and to give me something," Pain said. "What could they want now?" Kurama asked. "I don't know," Naruto replied in the mindscape. "If I give it to you, what will you use it for?" Naruto asked. "We will need it for our needs which is none of your business," Pain replied. "....You need to know where the jinchurikis are," Naruto said. All of the akatsuki members looked at him in shock. "What makes you think that is what the information we need?" Konan asked. "Six months ago, Obito asked me for a ring that can absorb all of the chakra from each jinichurkis. When you retrieve all nine, you will have the strength of the ten tails. It can also take in the power of the attack that is reflected to you and back at them. I knew it was a powerful ring, but I didn't know it was that powerful until Obito told me," Naruto replied.

They all were shocked that Naruto knew that much information about the ring. They thought he was an average nine year old boy, but it shows he's not. "You just don't know when to shut up, huh?" Pain said while giving Obito a nasty glare. "What? I was just awed about how he was able to get such a thing," Obito replied. "Still isn't an excuse," Konan said. "Since you already know. Why don't you just tell us what we need to know," Sasori requested. "No," Naruto replied. "You do realize you are surrounded by eight rogue ninjas with different specialities," Pain said. "Yeah! We can easily kill you like breaking a twig in half,"Hidan said. "I am told "no" because I don't know where they are. Even if I knew where, I won't give it to you," Naruto replied. "Are you sure you don't know or you're just saying that because you don't want to rat out your little friends?" Kisame asked. "I just told you the answer I can give you. Either you take it or leave it," Naruto said. "Listen here kid, you're on thin ice right now. One more slick comment or not telling us what we want, and I will be the last person you see," Kakuzu threatened. "So you're going to kill me because I don't know something? That is a dumb thing to kill me over," Naruto said.

Kakuzu grabbed a kunai from his side pocket and rushed at Naruto with full speed. Fast enough to the point No one could see to stop him. Everyone looked towards Naruto to see a blue and yellow spark come out. Kakuzu was shocked along with some of the akatsuki members. Naruto managed to block his attack with the grip part of his katana. " I may look like an id, but I am smarter and stronger than you think. Don't waste your energy on killing someone who obviously doesn't have the information you need. Now, you can ask me what else you need or I can leave," Naruto said.

Kakuzu didn't move for a minute until Naruto pushed him back. Konan caught Kakuzu and helped him catch himself. Naruto put his katana correctly in his hand and put it back into his sheath. "What else do you guys want? I don't have all day?" Naruto asked. "We want to know all of the information you have on the Leaf village," Pain requested. "What do you need it for?" Naruto asked. "You would know already," Itachi replied. "What do you mean?" Naruto asked. "It was you, wasn't it? You were the one who was in here when we talked," Itachi asked. "Yes, that was me," Naruto replied. "Why didn't you lie?" Kurama asked. "There is no point in me lying. They would've figured it out later on," Naruto replied. "So you know what we want," Itachi asked. Naruto didn't reply except nodded. "Good, now we know we don't need to waste any more of our breath on you. Since you already know our goal. So are you going to tell me or not?" Pain asked.