Chapter 6: "I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!"

Naruto and Minato are now sitting in the dining room across from each other in silence when Kushina walks into the room with two glasses of water and sits next to Minato. Along with Naruko and Menma. "So, Naruto...I heard from the shinobis that guard the gate; you left the village. May I ask why." "I...just needed to calm down." Naruto replied to his father in a shaky voice. "What made you so upset?" Naruto was sitting there silently and was about to respond but was interrupted with a loud voice. "Why are we even talking to the demon?" "Naruko please be quiet." Naruko huffed and folded her arms. "No mom. Naruko is right. Why are we even trying to associate with him? He is a dumb, dangerous, good for nothing creature who happenes to have our DNA in him. It's obvious that he doesn't want to talk so why even try?!" "That's enough Menma! You didn't even give him a chance to speak, you just interrupted him." With that all three of them looked at Naruto, waiting for his response. "The villagers hurt me for something I didn't do." "He's probably just saying that just because." Naruko mumbled under her mouth. Kushina looked at the twins to let them know to be quiet. "What exactly happened?" "I started heading to the academy and I came across a shop where they sell masks. I saw a mask which caught my eyes. I guess I zoned out and didn't realize the owner was calling my name and kicked me in the face." Naruto was interrupted with a sudden cheer coming from the twins as a sign they agree with what the owner did. They received another look from the mother and went back silent. "The owner started saying some hurtful things and caused a commotion. Drawing unwanted attention from the rest of the villagers and some tourists. I left the scene and left the village because I was upset." Minato and Kushina looked at each other, back at Naruto. "Are you sure that's all that happened?" Naruto nodded to the question Minato asked. Minato was about to ask Naruto a question he wanted to ask first but was interrupted by something he saw on Naruto's body. "Naruto, what happened to your arm?" With that question the others looked at Naruto's arm and saw he had bandages wrapped around his arms. "Oh. I heard he got beat up by his classmates." The parents stayed quiet along with Naruto except Naruko and Menma who were laughing their butts off. The parents gave up on telling the twins to be quiet so they told them to go to their rooms. The twins refused but soon said yes and went to their rooms. "Now it is only us three I can finally ask the question I was meaning to ask you before we even got into the others....Have you come in contact with the nine tailed beast?" Naruto sat in silence and his heart dropped. Naruto knows if he says yes they will do something to him but if he said no they might get in even more trouble. He went with the only choice that could possibly get him out of the situation. "Who's the nine tailed fox?" Minato could tell he was lying. "Would you like to try again?" Naruto stayed silent and started shaking but it wasn't visible for them to see. "....I don't know what you are talking about." At this point Minato had enough of this so he stood up and looked him in the eyes. "Get out of my house and don't come back until you tell me the truth." Naruto looked at his parents with a shocked face. "WHAT!? YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO YOUR OWN SON!!" "NO SON OF MY WILL LIE TO MY FACE AND IS A DEMON!! YOUR ARE LEAVING THIS HOUSE AND THAT'S FINAL!!''Naruto is looking at his father with disbelief. "You want to talk about telling the truth. Why don't you tell everyone the truth?" "What are you talking about, demon?" Naruto got up from his seat and looked him in the eyes ''I am talking about what happened three years ago. When you follow them to sacrifice me as the host." "How do you even know about that?" Kushina asked. "The nine tails told me what happened." "SO YOU DID TALK TO THE NINE TAILED BEAST!! YOU LIED TO ME!! YOU SEE KUSHINA, I WILL NOT HAVE A LIAR LIVING IN MY HOME EXPECTUALLY A DEMON!!!" Minato said, raising his voice at Naruto. Causing the twins to come out of their rooms to witness what is going on. At this point Naruto Blood is boiling, including Kurama. Naruto had enough of this and finally snapped. " I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!YOU'RE SAYING THAT I AM A LIAR WHEN REALLY YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS THE LIAR!!! YOU LIED TO NARUKO AND MENMA SINCE THEY WERE TWO THAT I WAS THE DEMON WHEN REALLY YOU PUT THE NINE TAILED BEAST INSIDE OF ME!! EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU TOLD THEM TO NOT BE LIKE ME AND ENCOURAGED THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY TO CALL ME A DEMON!! YOU TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE A GOOD FATHER WHEN YOU'RE NOT!!! A FATHER WILL LOVE THEIR CHILDREN NO MATTER WHAT AND THEY ARE WILLING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS THAT REFLECT ON THEIR CHILDREN!!" Naruto is now currently in tears as he says these words. "You sure have the guts for a THREE YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY TO YELL AT THEIR HOKAGE!!!!" " I AM FOUR YEARS OLD, OLD MAN, FOUR YEARS OLD!!!!HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THAT YOU'RE A GOOD FATHER WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN SON'S BIRTHDAY!?!" Menma and Naruko are watching the bickering going back and forth which Naruko enjoyed very much. "FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!!" "THAN WHAT AM I TO YOU!!? IF I AM NOT YOUR SON THAN WHAT AM I!!?" Kushina said something that Naruto wished he didn't hear."YOU ARE A CHILD WHO WAS NEVER PLANNED!! I DON'T LIKE KEEPING THINGS AROUND THAT I NEVER PLANNED NOR WANTED NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!NOW!!!"Naruto is sitting there shocked by what his own mother said. Tears start going down Naruto's cheek. Naruto looked down and started giggling which confused the four. "No wonder you put the nine tails into me. You knew you weren't going to care for me so you went ahead and put the nine tails into me." "Wow. You are using your brain for once. We put something that no one on this earth likes into someone we knew we weren't going to take care of. Now that's what I call killing two birds with one stone." Kushina said with an evil grin on her face along with Minato and his two older siblings. Naruto got up from his seat and headed to the door. "I am not a monster. You are." Naruto said as he walked out of the house with tears in his eyes. After Naruto left the house the four started celebrating and were happy he was gone.

       Ever since Naruto was kicked out of his house he has been living in an abandoned apartment he found. He still went to the academy and he isn't as confident as he was before. Kurama feels like he failed Naruto because he wasn't able to protect him how he wanted to. He wanted to help Naruto build up his confidence but it all went downhill. Anytime he was hungry he would always go to the forest to catch some fish and cook it. Iruka-sensei would talk to him here and there to make sure he is okay after he heard about him getting kicked out. Naruto would always say he is okay but he could tell he isn't okay. Anytime Naruto is out at night he sometimes gets beat up by some kids his age.When he sees his parents out along with his siblings he would always go the opposite direction so they didn't see him. One day Naruto is lying on the ground watching the sunset with a smile on his face. He feels so light, free, and all of his troubles went away. It was sadly interrupted by someone he doesn't want to see again. "Naruto, come to my office." Naruto turned around and saw his father who was walking away. Naruto got up and started walking behind him to the hokage office. They enter the room and see two villagers with their child who is currently crying. "This family was injured by you. Is that correct?" "No sir," Naruto replied to Minato's question. In return the child starts crying along with the mother, "HE IS LYING!! MY CHILD CAME RUNNING INTO MY HOME, CRYING AND TOLD US WHAT HAPPENED!! SHE HAD A TOY HE WANTED AND ASKED FOR IT AND SHE SAID NO!! HIS EYES TURNED RED AND ATTACKED HER!!!" The angry father said with anger in his voice. "Thank you sir. We will deal with the situation now. You may leave." "Yeah! You better!" The angry villager said as he exited the office while holding his daughter's hand. Minato looked at Naruto with a serious look on his face and his mother looking at him with an angry face. "Naruto, this is the 20th time someone came in here complaining about you injuring their children." Minato said with a serious tone as he reached into his cabinet, pulling a folder. "You see this? This is all of the complaints I had received in the past 3 weeks." Naruto is just standing there with his head down in shame. He knew he didn't do any of the things but he is so tired of this he just accepts every punishment he receives. "Naruto, you are now banished from this village! Leave and never come back ever again!" Minato yelled towards the yellow headed boy. Naruto looked up at Minato and his eyes are dull blue eyes with bags under his eyes like he hasn't slept for days but his eyes turned red. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!YOU REALLY GOING TO BELIEVE ALL OF THESE VILLAGERS WHO ARE CLEARLY WEARING MAKEUP!! IT IS REALLY OBVIOUS THAT HE IS WEARING MAKEUP!!" "YES I AM!! WHY WOULD I BELI-" Minato was interrupted with a tap on his shoulder by his wife who had a curious look on her face. Kushina looked real closely until her eyes went big all of a sudden. "You're the nine tailed beast, aren't you?" "Yes I am," Kurama replied to Kushina's question. Minato got up from his seat and stood in front of his wife, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?! WHY ARE YOU ONLY SHOWING YOURSELF NOW!?" Minato asked. "I AM GETTING TIRED OF YOU GUYS TREATING YOUR SON LIKE HE IS GARBAGE!!! HE IS YOUR SON AND WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR SON!!" "NO SON OF MINE IS A DEMON AND WILL NEVER BE!!" Minato yelled in response to his comment. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A DEMON!! IF ANYTHING, YOU ARE THE DEMON!! YOU ARE TREATING YOUR SON LIKE HE IS NOTHING!! YEAH YOU SAID YOU GUYS DIDN'T PLANED FOR HIM TO BE BORN BUT YOU SHOULD LOVE YOUR KIDS NO MATTER WHAT!!!" Kurama and Minato are bickering back and forth while Kushina is just standing there listening to the conversation. Naruto is currently sitting in the mindscape listening to the argument happening. Naruto is sitting there, staring at the ground in defeat. The day his father disowned him and kicked him out of his house was the same day he lost hope but he could tell Kurama was still fighting for him. Which is surprising because he couldn't go this long fighting for someone so why is he doing it?

     A couple minutes goes by and they are still going back to back with each other. In the middle of the conversation Naruto asked Kurama for him to take control over his body again. He was hesitant about it but gave in and let Naruto take control. Minato was yelling at the little boy non-stop when all of a sudden he felt someone put their hands on his shoulders. "What is Kushina!? Don't you see I'-''''Minato, look at his eyes" They both looked at the little boy whose eyes are turning from red to a light blue. "Can I say one last thing before I leave the village?" "Go ahead. What could possibly be important." Minato said sarcastically. "Anata wa warui hito desu." Naruto said as he exited the office.

*"Anata wa warui hito desu" means you are a bad person*