The Final Battle

Naruto and Madara are standing in a dark area, staring at each other. "I knew that it wouldn't have killed him... I have no choice, but to do it," Naruto thought. Naruto breathed in and then breathed out. His eyes glow blue and he puts his hands out and summons a sword in his hand. Madara puts his hand into the air and a staff with knives at the end appears. Madara charged at Naruto with his staff in his hand. Naruto couldn't see Madara because he was moving so fast. Naruto blinked and he opened his eyes to see him in front of him. Naruto didn't have enough time to react, so he was hit across the face. Naruto managed to catch himself and looked around to not see a single red light. He looked around and heard someone behind him. He jumped to the left and looked back to see Madara swing his staff downwards. Madara looked at Naruto and charged at Naruto.

Naruto ran away from Madara for a while. He looked back and can't see anything, but he can still hear him behind him. Naruto kept going until he jumped in the air and threw a water ball at him. Naruto didn't know if it hit him or not, but he did feel the waterball attack hit him back. He was pushed back and he fell back and hit the ground. "What was....He has the ring," Naruto thought. Naruto got up and he looked around when he saw Madara standing yards away from him. "Based on your facial expression, you know what I have," Madara said as he started to giggle. The laughter from Madara got louder and louder. "Give up! You can't beat me! With me having this ring and the fire dragon on my side, you can't beat me! So surrender n-" Madara was cut off when he felt a hand go across his face. He flew back for 30 seconds when he came to a stop. Naruto ran to Madara and punched him clean across his face repeatedly. Naruto jumped up and backflipped away from Madara. Madara sat up from where he was and he spit out a tooth. "Is that all you got?" Madara said as he looked at Naruto with a mischievous grin. Naruto grabbed his sword and held it similar to how Harana held it. Madara grabbed his staff and swung it around his back. "Let's fight for real." They both ran at each other at full speed and clashed.

They both have been fighting each other in mode for the past seven hours. Naruto noticed that they are about to leave the area soon, and he doesn't want that. With the state they are fighting will probably lead to a contrastophy on earth. As much as he wants to end it, he can't, not with the ring in his possession. Naruto has been trying to get close enough to his ring, but it isn't working. Everytim he gets close, he will hit it away or he will run away.

Naruto summoned multiple shadow clones and sent them towards Madara. Madara got preoccupied with the shadow clones, which gave Naruto some time to think about how to get it. Naruto came up with an idea, but he isn't sure it will work, nor does he have enough time. Naruto ran into the battle field along with the shadow clones and fought against him. Madara was able to kill two of them, but he noticed that there are four instead of five left. Madara smirked and raised his staff up into the air and dropped it to the ground. The ground below them shook and spikes came up through the ground. All of the shadow clones jumped into the air and Madara jumped up along with them. Madara extended his staff and stabbed through all of them. "That was three, where's the fourth?" Madara thought. Madara looked around the area to not see a single blue eye or blue sword. Madara was about to move when he realized he couldn't move. He looked behind him to see a pair of blue eyes. "Shoot!" Madara thought.

Naruto walked closer and closer to Madara when he reached his hand. Madara managed to swing his arm around, knocking Naruto back. Madara cut loose from the hold and ran towards Naruto with the staff in his hand. He jumped into the air and stabbed Naruto in the face. "It's finally over," Madara said. "No it is not." Madara didn't have enough time to turn around. He turned around to see Naruto with a blue sword in his hand and sliced his arm. Madara began to scream out in agony and looked back at Naruto. Naruto crouched to the ground quickly and grabbed the ring off his finger, and threw it on the ground. The ring crushed into pieces and the chakras in the form of each tailed beast he took went up into the sky, and disappeared. "Noo! MY PLAN IS RUIN ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU WILL PAY! YOU WILL PAY!" Madara yelled as his whole body glowed a bright red.