Chpater 30: You're not supposed to be here

Naruto stood there in shock from seeing a water dragon in person. "Based on you standing in front of me, you impressed Axelia," Mizuchi. "I guess you can say that," Naruto replied. "....Your a jinichurki?" Mizuchi asked. "Yes I am," Naruto replied. "How far are you into your training?" Mizuchi asked. "I managed to hold water in a bucket with a hole under it," Naruto replied. "Of course you did. Silly me. With you knowing that, you should know what I can do," Mizuchi said. "What do you mean by that?" Naruto asked. "You are only in the first stage of training. Meaning I have the option to give or not give you some of my aura to be able to hold the power of me," Mizuchi replied. "Aura?" Naruto asked. "I see Arthur didn't teach you everything. Sit down, you will be here for a while," Mizuchi replied. Underneath the tree, a chair formed with water behind Naruto. Naruto walked to the chair and sat down. "Aura is what powers the body. With the aura we hold, we can use any of the dragon's abilities based on their mental state and specialist. In your case, you can hold my powers through the power of swordsmanship. When you are fighting with a sword, you are moving fluently and calm," Mizuchi said. "Like water," Naruto said. "Exactly. A sword is one of the hardest weapons to fight with because it requires control and form. With a sword, you are moving smooth like water. Without that, you can't hold my power," Mizuchi said. "If I have to be fluent and fight with a sword to be able to gain your power, what do I need to do for the others?" Naruto asked. "Why? Are you reconsidering?" Mizuchi asked. "No, I am just curious," Naruto replied. "The fire dragon: When they are fighting, they are fighting with aggression and anger. All they think of is revenge and they want others dead. Their fighting style results in fighting with their fist. The Earth Dragon: They believe in protecting their pride. Whoever hurts the dear ones, they will pay. Their best fighting style is using a shield and a sword," Mizuchi said. "Which is why they are known best for their defense. They also line up with air because they believe in fighting to protect and for others," Naruto said. "Both of those are correct. How did you know?" Mizuchi said. "I guessed actually. With Air being known for being able to fight both defense and offense, I thought about what they would fight for. Since you explained Earth to me, I thought about why they would defend. One with defending and other with protecting," Naruto replied. "Well you make things easier for me. What do you think Light and Dark is?" Mizuchi asked. "I think Light tries their best to stay out of trouble. When the time comes, they will take action while Dark is opposite. They want all of the smoke with anyone who comes their way. Maybe try to start a conflict themselves," Naruto replied. "That is also correct. Did you do some research before you got here?" Mizuchi asked. "Kinda," Naruto replied. "What about ha-" Naruto stopped talking when he noticed Mizuchi seemed worried. "What's wrong?" Naruto asked. "It seems like someone is trying to contact you. It looks like a fox," Mizuchi replied. "That's Kurama, that nine tailed beast that is inside of me," Naruto replied. "Oh, I will let him through," Mizuchi said. Naruto nodded and waited.

Soon, Naruto heard water forming next to him. He looks to his left and sees Kurama in a water form. "Kit?" Kurama said. "Yeah, I'm here," Naruto replied. "Okay, we are in a tight situation," Kurama said. "What do you mean?" Naruto asked. "It seems like some of the ninjas from the leaf village are here," Kurama replied. "What?!" Naruto yelled. "Yeah, Arthur managed to put up a barrier around us, but it won't hold for long," Kurama said. "Didn't we send Minato back yesterday?" Naruto asked. "No, we sent them two weeks ago," Kurama replied. "What?" Naruto thought. "Time runs differently when you are here, every 10 minutes you spend here is worth a week there," Mizuchi said. Naruto looked at Mizuchi with a concerned look. "Can I go?" Naruto asked. "You may," Mizuchi replied. "Thank you. Kurama, I am on my way," Naruto said. Naruto nodded and turned back into water. "It was nice talking to you. Sorry for the sudden leaves of me," Naruto said. "It's fine, they need you more than me talking to you right now. Now go," Mizuchi said. Naruto nodded and ran through the water, heading for the exit. Naruto made it to the exit and walked through it to arrive in the woods. "Hey Naruto, how was the talk?" Axelia asked. "Not right now. Can you show me the fastest way out of here?" Naruto asked. "Yeah, stand right where you are, and I can get you out of here," Axelia replied. Naruto stood where he was when Axelia lifted his hand and said something that Naruto couldn't understand. Below Naruto was a hole that appeared and fell through it.