Chapter 39: Beginning Of The War

After all of the planning they made, they all went their own ways to go to sleep. The siblings slept in the same tent while the others slept on their own. Among all of them, Naruto is still awake. Naruto got out of his tent quietly and headed over to an open area with his katana and the void sphere. He reached into his bag and pulled out a void sphere. He put his blood into it and entered the sphere. He made shadow clones and they all went to work along with Naruto. Naruto went out of the sphere and began his training. He walked to the nearest tree and hung up a wooden bucket. He pulled out two kunais and began to attack.

It has been eight hours since everyone went to sleep and it is now morning. The konohas along with the other kages and some other ninjas woke up to the sound of something hitting something else. They all went to sound and found Naruto jumping around and attacking the bucket. Minato along with the kages and knohas were shocked by how much agility he has. They all walked to Naruto quietly and watched from a closer distance. "He is so fast," Minato thought. Naruto jumped up into the air and slashed the bucket five times with his kunai. He fell down and repeated his steps. He jumped up one last time and destroyed the bucket into bits of pieces and fell to the ground. Naruto put the kunais into his pocket and wiped the sweat off of his face. Kurama jumped down from the trees and landed over the bucket. "Okay kit, that is the last one; for real this time," Kurama said. Naruto nodded and fell to the ground while trying to catch his breath. He turns around and sees the konohas and kages standing behind him. Out of reflex, Naruto threw a kunai straight behind him. Almost putting a kunai into A's forehead. "Could you guys stop popping up without making a single noise," Naruto said. "I apologize," A said as he broke and tossed the kunai back at Naruto. "How long have you been up?" Choji asked. "He has been up for almost eight hours. I only woke up two hours ago," Kurama replied. "So instead of you sleeping, you trained?" Shikamaru asked. "Is that even a question?" Naruto asked. "You should take care of yourself better," Naruko suggested. "I have been living on my own since I was three; I can manage," Naruto said. "Look, we get that we have done horrible things to you, and we apologized already. Could you stop rubbing in our face that we are terrible people?" Sakura asked. "My older sister just made a suggestion to me. All I did was interrupt my answer and let her know the facts. If I could do it then, I can do it now. I am not rubbing it in your face, you're just making it seem as if I was," Naruto replied. "I don't see the point in arguing right now," Minato said. "You're right, which is why I am going to my tent," Naruto said as he walked away.

The kages, konohas, and Kurama are just standing there after Naruto left. "I think this is my cue to go now," Kurama said as he was about to walk off when he was stopped by Minato. He looked back with a face that said, 'what is it?' "The last time we saw him was in our village. He was a soft heart tendered person with his guard up, but not to the point he wouldn't be nice. Now all of a sudden, he is a cold person. Why is that? WHat happened after he left the village?" Minato asked. Kurama sighed and sat down. "I won't tell you all of it, I will only give you a summary. The rest of the story, you can ask Naruto yourself or you can figure it out on your own," Kurama replied. They all nodded and waited patiently for the answer. "When we found Harana, she told us about becoming her successor. We agreed and soon realized that he had to do something in order to become her successor. It was hard for him to do it, but also changed his life forever. Now he may seem cold, but he actually matured and accepted the reward and torture," Kurama said as he got back up and walked to the tent where Naruto was. "Torture?" Minato thought.

It has been two weeks of them preparing and training for the biggest fight of their life. The konohas trained with the other ninjas, the kages along with Kurama have been coming up with different plans/groups throughout the battle, and Naruto has been in a deep slumber for a week. He has been talking to Muzchi and Axelia. They have been talking to each other and giving him some advice on how he should go with the situation. Mizuchi also gave him some tips on his defensive system. Next week, he put some shadow clones into the sphere void and gave them an assignment to work on the defensive system. Menma noticed how Naruto was isolating himself from the rest of the group. He let it slide a couple of times, but he wanted to know what he had been exactly doing this whole time.