Chapter 27: beginning of training

Naruto wakes up in a dark area. Somewhere where he isn't familiar. He sits up and looks around him to see if there is anything by him. "Hello?" Naruto yelled. Naruto got up from the ground and started to walk around. "Where am I?" Naruto thought. "You are here, again." Naruto turned around fast to see Dark Naruto standing there with his arms crossed. "Do you like it? I worked on it myself," Dark Naruto said. "What do you want now?" Naruto asked. "Nothing, I just want to ask you if you noticed anything...new," Dark Naruto replied. "New?" Naruto asked. "Yeah, during your fight," Dark Naruto replied. Naruto didn't say anything, but starred in place. Not knowing what happened. " Oh come on! Don't tell me I have to a-" "What was that?" Naruto asked, interrupting Dark Naruto. "What was what? You need to be more specific if you want me to answer," Dark Naruto replied. "What was that power I felt when I....penetrated Harana?" Naruto asked. "Oh yeah, that was me," Dark Naruto replied. "Nah dip sherlock. I knew that already. Why do you think I am asking you?" Naruto asked. "How do you know it was me before I even told you?" Dark Naruto asked. Naruto didn't reply, but looked at Dark Naruto with a blank stare. "Okay fine, I will tell you," Dark Naruto said as he put his hands up in defense.

Dark Naruto walked next to Naruto and sat down next to him. Naruto looked down at Dark Naruto with a confused look. Dark Naruto noticed and patted on the ground next to him. Naruto hesitantly sat down next to Dark Naruto. He can tell his expression and his whole mood changed, completely. He knew something was up with Dark Naruto for him to act this way. "That power you felt was my chakra," Dark Naruto replied. Naruto didn't say anything, but looked at Dark Naruto with a confused look. "Why?" Naruto asked. "Why did I help you? I did it because it was too soon. With the punch you were going to use towards Harana wouldn't have put a dent in her defensive system. So I had to put some juice into your punch to make it more efficient," Dark Naruto replied. "So you helped me out of pity," Naruto said. Dark Naruto turned his head slowly at Naruto and looked him straight into his eyes. "I didn't only help you out of pity, I also helped you because I wanted to. Did you forget already? All three of our lives are tied together. Which means it is YOUR responsibility to keep us alive. Yes, I want you to turn yourself down, vulnerable enough for me to take control. But with the situation you were in; you would've gotten yourself killed. I prefer for you to die from my hands than some weakling," Dark Naruto replied. Naruto was about to say something, but was stopped by Dark Naruto putting a finger on his lips. "I don't care how much you look up or care about Harana, but you need to understand that she is gone. You have surpassed her with MY help, and you need to accept that. If it wasn't for me, you would have been dead instead of her. The next time that happens, I won't bother trying to help," Dark Naruto said as he pushed Naruto backwards. When he was pushed, he felt like he was falling.

Naruto wakes up in a flash while reaching out to grab something. Arthur and Kurama came into the room, alerted. Kurama ran to Naruto's side in a hurry. "Hey Naruto, are you okay?" Kurama asked. "Yeah, I'm fine," Naruto replied as he was calming down. "What was that about?" Arthur asked. "I just had a talk with Dark Naruto," Naruto replied hesitantly. "What did he say now?" Kurama asked in an annoyed tone. "He told me....he helped me in the fight against Harana. When I did the final blow, my hand turned red. Which was a sign that it was him," Naruto replied. "So that was him," Kurama said. "Yeah," Naruto said. "Okay, did I miss a whole chapter or something? Who is Dark Naruto?" Arthur asked. Kurama looked at Naruto and received a nod from him. He turned his head and faced Arthur and said, "Dark Naruto is quite self explanatory. It is a dark version of him. He appeared after the transfer from me into him when he was a baby. He has always been there, but he is only coming out until recently," Kurama replied. "So Naruto is part evil?" Arthur asked. "Technically yes and no. He will only come out when I am in a vulnerable state. For example, I am too weak to fight and I feel unconscious. At that moment, he came to take control of my body. Or when I am in a depression stage that I can't get out of," Naruto replied. "So it depends on your mind state," Arthur said. Naruto didn't say anything, but nodded. "That I didn't know about. What else did he tell you?" Kurama asked. "Well, he didn't really tell me; more like he threatened me," Naruto replied. "What did he say?" Arthur asked. "He said if I slip up like I did earlier before I finished Harana off, he won't save us again, and all three of us will die together," Naruto replied. "Wow," Arthur said. "I knew he would stoop low, but I didn't expect him to stoop that low," Kurama said. "Yeah, me neither," Naruto said. "Okay, enough of that. Naruto, I am now your assistant from now on. You can ask me any questions you have, but first you need to learn about your dragon, and encounter it," Arthur said. "Okay," Naruto replied. "Follow me," Arthur said.