Chapter 34: A survivor?

Hearing the news shocked Arthur and Kurama. "Are you sure?" Kurama asked. "Are you positive that there was another one yesterday?" Arthur asked. "Based on what Mizuchi told me, tells me she knows for a fact there was another one here," Naruto replied. Arthur starts walking back and forward as he was thinking. Kurama and Naruto sitting on the bed while watching Arthur do so. "What's on your mind?" Kurama asked. "Everything.....everything changes completely," Arthur said out loud. "What do you mean?" Naruto asked. "With this information, it changes how we go about everything. Not only that, it adds on to the pot of problems we are going through," Arthur replied. "So I have to train inside and take more precaution when it comes to everything?" Naruto asked. "Yes, and we have to do it the way we did before....We have to train you in the old style," Arthur replied. Naruto and Kurama looked at Arthur with a confused look. "Before the other nations were wiped out, we had to conduct our training in a more secured area. An area where only we know. Naruto, start packing. We are going to do some traveling," Arthur said.

Naruto is inside his room and packing his things while Arthur is in the library; grabbing some books they will need while there. "Where do you think we are going?" Naruto asked. "I don't know, but something is telling me we need to keep our gaurds up," Kurama replied. By the time Kurama finished his sentence, Naruto was ready to go. Naruto walked out of his room along with Kurama to be greeted by Arthur with a bag full of books next to him. "What are those?" Naruto asked. "Improtant things, but that is not important right now. Two things, one, Since I am a gas, I can't carry things meaning you have to do all of the lifting," Arthur sais. "He doesn't need to do all of the carrying. I can helps," Kurama siad. "Ah ah ahh~ That leads to my second thing. While we are traveling, it will be best if stay inside of Naruto," Arthur said. "Oh, you don't hae to tell me twice," Kurama said as he went into the mindscape, leaving Naruto shocked. "Traitor," Naruto mummbled. "Have fun," Kurama said happily. Naruto looked forward and slouched. "Well what are you waiting for? The bag isn't going to carry its self," Arthur said as he walked the opposite direction of the door. Naruto picked up the bag and noticed he was going a different way. "Uh the door is this way," Naruto said. "I know," Arthur said. Naruto looked at Arthur woith a confused look. "Did you forget already? If it is not safe to walk above, we have to travel below," Arthur said. Arthur walked to a wall and put his hand over it. He oppened his mouth and said, "Aita." The wall that once was there disappeared into thin air. "A hollowgram?!" Naruto thought. Behind the hollowgram lies a portal. "Arthur turned around and put his hands out. "See you on the other side!" Arthur leaned backwards and feel through the portal. Naruto soon walked up to the portal and stepped foot through the portal to be surprised; there's no floor. Naruto feel down from the sky and the wall appeared again; covering the portal.

Naruto was falling from the sky. He put his arm out to keep him balanced. Everything around him was white until he saw the ocean. "OH NO!" Naruto yelled. Naruto squented hs eyes until he hit the ocean which happens to be another hologram. When Naruto opened his eyes slightly, he was shocked to see a world he never knew that existed. The walls were made out of rocks and there are some holes that contain a portal to a different world. He heard a strange sound and looked above him to see a whale swimming by. Naruto was awed by the beautiful world he was seeing. He soon looked down to see the ground getting closer. "Please tell me this is another hologram," Naruto thought. "I don't think it is," Kurama said. Naruto puts his hand up and closes his eyes, preparing for a great impact. Before he hit the ground, he felt something touching him from falling. Naruto slowly opens his eyes and sees he is floating. He looks over to see Arthur standing next to the bag full of books. "Did you have fun?" Arthur asked. "Yea and no," Naruto replied. Arthur smirked and slowly put Naruto down along with his bag that somehow fell off. "Where are we?" Naruto asked. "This is the place I was telling you about earlier," Arthur replied. "This is beautiful," Naruto said. "I know now follow me to where we will be sleeping," Arthur said.

Arthur took Naruto to the room they will sleep in and brought them back out into the open area again. "Where do these portals lead to?" Naruto asked. "These portals lead to the other nations of dragon holders," Arthur replied. "That's cool," Naruto said. Naruto was going to say something until he looked over to his left. "You heard that too?" Kurama asked. Naruto didn't say anything, but continued looking. Arthur soon noticed them looking over near one of the portals. "What's wrong?" Arthur whispered. "Something is coming," Naruto replied. Arthur puts his hand out and forms a mini red ball in his hand while Naruto pulls out two kunais. They waited until they saw a little girl coming through the portal. "Who are you?" Arthur asked as he let go of the ball in his hand. "I'm Meme!" Meme replied cheerfully. Naruto and Arthur were confused as to why she was so excited. "Stay on guard," Kurama said. "I've always wanted to meet you!" Meme said. "Why?" Arthur asked. "I have been watching you guys train, fight, and talk for the past six months," Meme said. "You were the one watching us?" Naruto asked. "Yes and no," She replied. "What do you mean?" Arthur asked. "There were three guys in a red and black cloak and someone else with long black hair. They were above me," Meme replied. "So not only you were watching us, the akatsukis were watching too,"Arthur said. "Who are the Akatsukis?" Meme asked. "They are none of your concern," Arthur replied. "But I want to know," Meme whined. "No, it is dangerous as it is having you around us. As long as you have no knowledge of them, it will keep you safe. So go back home," Naruto said. The little girl looked down with a disappointed look. "I don't have one anymore," She said. "What?" Arthur asked. "My family was wiped out along with my friends and the rest of my village. There was another person that survived, but I couldn't say anything because it wouldn't come out," Meme said. Arthur felt sympathy towards MEme until a thought came up in mind. "Meme, do you know the name of your village?" Arthur asked. "No, but I do know what it looks like. There was blue everywhere. Everywhere you look you see someone doing tricks with water," Meme replied. "There was another survivor?"