Chapter 31: The Kage meeting

*Two Weeks Ago*

All of the Kages and their bodygaurds have arrived at the location of the meeting. The Kazekage of Sunagakure(The Hidden Sand Village), Rasa Kazekage-sama and his son, Gaara(gah-raw). The Mizukage of Kirigakure, Mei Terumi(ter-rum-E) Mizukage-sama, and her bodyguard, Chōjūrō(chow-G-row). The Raikage of Kumogakure, A, and both of his bodyguards, C and Darui(Da-ru-ee). The Tsuchikage of Iwagakure, Ishikawa(ee-she-ka-wa) Tsuchikage-sama. The Hokage of the Leaf village, Minato Hokage-sama, and his bodyguard Genma(Gen-ma). All of the leaders are all sitting at the table while the bodyguards stand behind them. "Minato, you have called this meeting for what reason?" Mei asked. "My village is currently in a tough situation. We have gotten a warning from a rogue ninja group called the Akatsukis. They have warned us that they will attack in three days. I would like to ask for all of your assistance in this battle against them," Minato replied. All of the Kages stayed quiet until the Raikage said, "What is your status currently?" "My shinobis are preparing for the attack," Minato replied. "We will help you in this fight in exchange for some of your shinobis to assist us in transporting some of my people to a different area. We are planning on stretching our territory since our population is rising," Ishikawa said. "We need resources to fix the damage we have caused from an incident within my village," Mei Mizukage-sama said. "All of your offers will act immediately after the fight. Rasa, A, what are your answers?" Minato asked. "I don't want anything, I just want to fight," A Raikage-sama replied. "Great, Rasa?" Minato asked. All of the Kages looked at Rasa, waiting for his answer. "Minato, I will have to decline," Rasa Kazekage-sama replied.

Some were confused and some were surprised. "Well this is a first," A said. "If you don't mind me asking. Why don't you want to assist me?" Minato asked. "We know what you have done to your son," Rasa replied. "What do you mean?" Mei asked. "His youngest son, Naruto, was banished from the village two and half years ago because he holds the nine tailed beast inside of him," Rasa replied. All of the Kages minus Minato were all shocked by the information that was presented to the table. "Wait, you are telling me that you banished your son at the age of three?" Ishikawa asked. "That will be correct," Rasa replied. "Why would you do such a thing?" A asked. "I did it because...." Minato stopped talking because he knows what he got himself into. "Why aren't you answering us?" A asked. "I know the reason why," Rasa replied. "And that is?" Mei asked. "It's because he sees his son as a murder along with the rest of the village. Ever since he started walking, they have been neglecting him. Over time, it started to get physical with the villagers. Instead of his family helping him and the Hokage doing the job, he just sat there and watched it happen. He may have even joined along with them," Rasa replied. The rest of the Kages were shocked, too shocked to the point they didn't know what to say. "Genma, do you think his son is a demon too?" Mei asked while her eyes started to shed. "Yes ma'am. I have always thought of him as a demon," Gemma replied. "Why?" Mei asked. "Because He killed my parents, and they were the only people I had left," Genma replied. "I promise you, I will be the last person you see al-" "Now let's calm down before things start to get a little haisty," Gaara said while interrupting Mei. "Apologize, let me rephrase. Did you really treat that little boy with such cold hearted souls all because someone put the nine tailed beast inside of him, and he had an outburst?" Mei asked. "Now Minato, are you going to tell them or do I?" Rasa asked.

Minato didn't say anything, but stayed silent. "I take that as my responsibility to say. Minato was the one who put the nine tailed beast inside of Naruto. The same day the nine tails cut loose from his prison is the same day of the transfer," Rasa said. The Kages along with their assistance couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth. Mei was so hurt by the fact he is this cruel, and made tears stream down her face. A's face turned his joking mode off. Ishikawa never thought Minato could be so cruel until today. "So you are not going to help me all becauseI banished it?" Minato asked. "It? That it was your son, not an object. Your newborn, and you threw him away as if he was nothing! All because of your doings!" Mei yelled. "I'm not helping you only because of how you treated your SON. I am also not helping you because I can't trust you with my jinichurki in your possession," Rasa replied. "What? You have a demon with you too?" Minato asked. "First of all, he is not a demon, he is a person. And the demon you are referring to is standing right behind me," Rasa replied. All of the Kages were shocked. "Wait, your son is a jinichurki?" A asked. "That is correct," Rasa replied. "How do you even know all of this?" Minato asked. "Six years ago, one of my shinobis went to your village to visit some friends of his. Which happens to be the same day as the attack. During the attack, he was helping people get away. He then witnesses you along with the third hokage extract the nine tailed beast into your son. Later, he came back to me and told me what happened. I told him to go back and monitor your son because I had a bad feeling about the whole situation. After three years, he came back and told me everything that happened," Rasa replied. "How did you know something bad was going to happen?" A asked. "Because that is similar to how it went down with Gaara. Gaara was a nice kid. He would always work hard and buy medicine for the sick. Everytime he tried to help they would always decline it. One of them even got physical with him. Which is the result of why he doesn't like people touching him. This has been going on for two years, and I had no clue of it," Rasa replied. "How didn't you know what was going on for that long?" Mei asked. "I didn't know because everyone was keeping it from me. My children and the village. Gaara was threatened by one of the villagers and was struck with terror to the point he begged his older siblings to keep it a secret. One day, I decided to get out of my office, and walk around the village. That's when I witness what has been going on in the shadows of my village. As soon as I saw it in action, I instantly went into action. I set some grounds and punish the ones who broke them. At first, no one would agree with them, but later on, he proved them wrong, and got their trust," Rasa replied. "Wow," Ishikawa said. "Yeah, we even watched over him ever since he was banished from the village because we didn't want him to walk on the path of revenge. That's when one of my ninjas was spotted by him, and decided to take him in," Rasa said. "Who was this ninja?" Ishikawa asked. "The ninja I am speaking of goes by Harana. I took her in after her whole nation vanished from existence except her," Rasa replied. "I would like to ask, where is she right now?" A asked. "Shs is dead, but her assistant that has been with her since birth is now assisting Naruto as we speak," Rasa replied. "Wait, are you talking about a weird blue guy that floats?" Minato asked. "Based on the description you have given me tells me you have encountered him recently," Rasa replied. "Yes, I visited them yesterday. I asked him for his assistance before I organized a meeting," Minato said. "With us being here now tells me that he said no," A said.

Minato didn't say a word, which let them know he was right. "Not surprised," A said as he chuckled. "Hey! It is not funny. I am currently disgusted by what we are going to take in action. Rasa, thank you for your time here. We will take care of the situation on our own," Minato said. "We? Who's we?" Mei asked. "What do you mean? You said you was going to help us," Minato asked. "Yeah, "Was" I am not going to help someone who is willing to kick their son out and not protect them. Especially when you are the cause of this whole situation. Since you think they are demons, I don't think we will not get along well in the future. Since I have jinchurikis of my own," Mei said as she stood up. "Same goes here," Ishikawa said as he stood up also. "What?" Minato asked. "Have fun fighting them," Mei said as she walked out along with Ishikawa. Minato looked forward towards A and asked. "A?" A didn't say anything, but stood up. "You have a jinichurki too?" Minato asked. "No I do not," A replied. "Then why are you leaving and not helping?" Minato asked. "I am not helping you because I hate helping others who treat their children in the most evil way possible just because they are different. Not to mention, YOU was the one who put the nine tails inside of him. Not him, not the villagers, not anyone. You and the third hokage did it just like that. So no Minato, I will not assist you in this fight. With you fighting this fight alone will be your punishment," A said as he walked outside of the room leaving Rasa and Minato in the room together.

Minato's blood was boiling hot. He was upset with the fact he had to ruin everything. "Are you happy now? You just ruined my chance of saving my village," Minato said. "I didn't put you in this situation, you did," Rasa replied. "Still, you couldn't keep your mouth shut?" Minato asked. "When we have these meetings, we have always presented information about the situation. Even if it is good or bad. All I did was obliged to the rules that have been set for centuries," Rasa replied. "Father, may I say something?" Gaara asked. "You may," Rasa replied. "Hokage Minato-sama, you have treated a kid really badly. It elevated from ignoring all the way to banishing. In my opinion, you should not have become hokage, and third hokage should never have given you the title," Gaara said. "You are making me into a criminal, what about your dad? He didn't know anything about the whole situation between you and the village. What makes us different?" Minato asked. "What makes both of you guys different is the fact he fixed it in the end. He didn't just sit there and let it happen like you did. He didn't join along like you did. He didn't even give them permission to do the things they did to me. He didn't know about any of this until after two years, but he still helped. While you just sat in your hokage office with no care in the world. Most importantly, he still sees me as his son, and didn;t treat me no different from my siblings. That is the difference between you and my father," Gaara replied. Rasa stood up in his chair and turned his back away from Minato. "Thank you Minato for having us, but it is time for us to go," Rasa said as he and his son walked towards the door. Out of nowhere, Rasa stopped walking and turned around. "Gaara," Rasa said. Gaara didn't say anything, but nodded.

Some of the sand from his gourd came out and went towards Minato. Lifting him up from his chair and putting him against the wall. The sand wrapped him on the wall by his legs, arms, and throat. Genma pulled his kunai out and was going to attack Gaara. "Move one step, and he will make the sand tighter," Rasa said. Genma knew if he attacks he won't stand a chance against Gaara and he threatened his hokage's life. So he stayed put and put his kunai up. "Smart choice," Gaara said. Rasa egan to walk towards Minato and stood in front of him. "How does Minato feel? Does it feel uncomfortable? Suffocating? Well, I want you to remember this feeling. I don't want you to pay a little visit to Naruto in the future," Rasa said. "Or what?" Minato asked. "If you ever think about going to Naruto and attacking him for your pleasure or as payback for not helping, I send all of the jinichurkis from the kages from this village along with them to you and stop you right on the spot. You don't want that to happen, do you?" Rasa said as a grin began to form on his lips. "Please, you are only talking," Minato said. "We will see about that," Rasa said as he looked at Gaara. Lettingh im know to let go Minato. Gaara did so and they walked out of the building.