Madara vs Naruto part 1

While the Shinobis have been trying to take Madara down, Naruto along with the kages stayed back. A couldn't just sit back and watch as his men died including the others. Naruto along with the others went into the battlefield to give them extra leverage. "They are coming," Madara thought. Naruto was going around and blocking attacks that were coming towards the shinobis. Madara was moving through the crowd to get close to the kages. Soon,Madara reached his destination and looked A in the eyes. A couldn't move an inch. "Dang it!" A thought. Madara grabbed the nearest explosive kunai, took the paper off, and placed it on A's chest. Seconds later, there was an explosion. Everyone stopped what they were doing and just watched as the smoke went down. "NARUTO! Stop trying to protect everyone and come fight me like a real man!" Madara taunted. The smoke disappeared to reveal A and Naruto standing there while there was a waterball in the air. He managed to grab the paper in time and put it into the waterball to take some of the explosion out.

Naruto stood up from where A was and began to walk towards Naruto. Madara began to grin as he started to walk towards him too. They both began to run and there was a clash between the two. Causing an explosion. Naruto grabbed his kunai and went into combat with Madara. They did this for the next few minutes when Madara jumped up into the air and did a fireball jutsu. Naruto dodged the attack and looked to the side to see some water. He manipulated the water next to him and threw it at Madara. Madara puts his hands up and cuts it in half. When he looked where Naruto was, he wasn't there anymore. Madara looked behind him to get a kick to the face. As he was falling, he activated his susanoo and caught himself. He then put his hands together and activated his rinnegan. Naruto was waiting for the attack, but when it didn't come, he was confused. Until he saw a shadow above him getting closer. He looked up to see a big ball falling to the ground. As he looked, he noticed that it wasn't going to land on him...It was going to land on the others. Gaara used his sand to hold the ball up so it crushed him and was helped by Rasa. "What are you doing here?" Rasa asked. "I'm just a shadow clone, don't worry," Gaara replied. Naruto was calm when he saw another one coming down. Madara began to grin and the others began to worry. Naruto looked around and noticed that everyone that was dead all had a jug of water. Naruto managed to activate his aura and pulled the water out of the cannesters. He gathered all of them and sent them to the balls. Everyone noticed there was water and they all looked over to the source to see Naruto using it.

Naruto was paying more attention to them than he was to Madara. Madara ran behind him and attacked Naruto. Naruto was pushed forward, making him lose control on the water that was stopping the balls. Naruto got up and managed to catch all of the water and put it back in its place. Naruto noticed that Madara was going to attack him again, so he summoned multiple shadow clones to keep Madara preoccupied. But it didn't help much. Naruto summoned more of the shadow clones over to Naruto and let them deal with the ball situation while Naruto dealt with Madara. Naruto turned around towards Madara and activated his armor. When Naruto activates his armor, he positioned his hands as if he was holding a sheath. He used his other hand and grabbed an invisible object and pulled it. Revealing a katana coming out of it as blue light shined as it progressed. Naruto lifted his sword up and swung it down really hard. Nothing happened which made Madara laugh. "What is a sword swing going to do? N-" Before he could finish his sentence, he felt something hit him from his chin down to his leg. Madara was sent back into the mountain behind him.

Naruto looked back to see if they needed help, but he was stopped when he saw Madara right in front of him. Madara puts his hands up and punches him away from them. Naruto got up to receive another punch, but this time, it didn't hurt. Naruto grabbed a kunai and threw it towards Madara. Madara dodged it and rushed towards Naruto. Naruto jumped up into the air and threw more kunais at Madara. Madara reflected them all at Naruto, causing him to lean back. Naruto blinked and saw Madara hovering over him. Naruto closed his eyes and felt a hard punch go across his face. Naruto went straight down and created a crater.

Everyone heard a loud bang coming from the distance. They all looked back to see Madara carrying an unconscious boy by the neck. "Let him go!" Mei yelled. "Not unless you give me the remaining three," Madara replied. "Never!" A yelled. "Then say goodbye to this guy, but first, I need to do this." Madara put on the ring and hoovered it over Naruto's head. "Oh no," Ishikawa thought.

A started to run towards them in an attempt to stop it from happening. A knew he wouldn't make it, but needed to try. Madara activated the ring and noticed something wrong. Chakra was coming out of the boy below him, but it wasn't pure. Madara thought something was wrong with it when he felt something piercing his chest. He looked down to see a katana going through his chest. Madara puts his hand down and falls to the ground while the shadow clone disappears. "Is it really over?" some of the ninjas thought. There is no way it could be over. For him to declare war makes it suspicious.

The atmosphere around Naruto Madara became fussy. Naruto closed his eyes and opened it again to see he was in a different world. He looked around and all he could see was a big platform he was on, water surrounding it, and a ring of fire surrounding it all together. Naruto was confused about what was going on, and noticed Madara wasn't on the ground anymore. He looked around and found Madara floating in the air with the sword in his chest. Madara reached for the sword in his chest and pulled it out. A lot of blood came out and the wound was open. Soon, there was steam surrounding the open wound and it healed. Madara lowered himself to the ground and was standing meters away from Naruto. "You might be wondering what this place is. Well, I will give a quick lesson. This place was used for fights that happen between dragon users. Depending on what dragon they hold would debate on what is around them. Once two dragon users encounter one another and they accept the battle against them. They will be sent here. You unknowingly challenged me into this battle and I accepted. We will not leave until two days have passed. Once two days have passed, we will be able to leave this place," Madara said with a grin. "So Meme wasn't the dragon user she was speaking of....It was him. He's the dragon user. More specifically, the fire dragon user.