Chapter 19: Lesson learned

After the students went into the classroom, class had begun. Iruka began his lesson with the students about the history of two clans, the Senju and the Uchiha clan.

"Yes?" Iruka said, calling one of the students. "Wouldn't that mean all of us are descendants of the Uchiha and the Senju clan?" The girl asked. "Yes and no. You see, the Senju clan shared kinship among other clans from other villages. Creating new clans that we have today, for example, Aburame(ah-bur-aim) and Akimichi(ah-key-me-che). While the Uchiha clan were really strict on the ones who we love. Causing them to not really share any kinship other than themselves," Iruka replied. Another girl raised her hand. "Yes," Iruka asked. "Did they do it because they don't want anyone to hold the power they have or is it only because they don't want to share their own blood with others," the boy asked. "I can't really answer that because no one knows why they don't let their blood run through everyone else. All we know is that they were really strict on who they love and what clan they are in," Iruka replied. 

"These kids are way more engaged than the others," Naruto thought. "You got that right," Kurama replied. "I guess you can say the generation is getting better by the second," Naruto said. "Yup," Kurama replied. 

Iruka continued with the lesson until he was interrupted by the sound of the bell. All of the kids got up from their chairs and ran to the door. 

"Make sure you guys study for your test tomorrow and do your homework!" Iruka yelled. Iruka walked behind the last kid leaving his classroom. Iruka stopped when he realized someone wasn't walking with him. He turned around to see Naruto picking up the trash on the floor that the kids left behind. "Are you coming?" Iruka asked. "It would be best if I stay behind because I don't want their parents to feel hurt in the chest," Naruto replied. "Okay," Iruka said as he turned around and walked through the door, to take the kids outside and make sure they made it to their families safely.

Naruto was officially inside the classroom all by himself. Naruto is walking up and down the stairs to pick up and throw away the trash. All you can hear is the crumbling noise you can hear from him picking up the trash from the floor. The sound of his sandals hitting the ground as he walked back and forth. In the midst of him cleaning, he was thinking about the conversation they had earlier.

 "What if it is a curse?" The same sentence continued to echo in his ears, constantly. Almost as if that is the only thing he could understand. "Could it be a curse?" Naruto thought. "If it is a curse then doesn't that mean I am the curse? Every time someone gets close to me they would always get hurt. Could it..no, it couldn't?" Naurto thought.

Naruto continued to question himself. Going back and forth whether or not he is a curse. "You're not a curse," Kurama said. "How do you know if I am not?" Naruto asked. "No one has ever experienced this pain before any time you were around them," Kurama replied. "That's because they have always thought of me in a bad way. I was the demon of the village, it's reasonable why they think of me negatively," Naurot said. "Don't think like that," Kurama said. "How could I not? They have all thought of me like that ever since I was a kid. It is nothing new. It will always happen and will happen," Naruto said. "Stop things like that," Kurama said.. "What? Stop thinking negatively about it or think about the possibilities about the whole situation," Naruto asked. "Both. Look kid, the whole situation is bad as it is. We do not need anymore negativity adding on to it," Kurama replied. "Okay," Naruto replied in a sad tone.

Naruto knew what Kurama was saying was right, but he couldn't stop thinking like that. They are talking about a curse that could be going around. If they don't solve it quickly, it could get worse to the point they won't be able to change it no matter what. That is what Naruto is worried about. Kurama knows Naruto is worried about that, but he doesn't want him to think about it at the moment. Especially when things are heated.