chapter 21: two days left

Naruto walked many miles until he made it to the hideout. He walked into the abandoned room to be greeted by the ninja. 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!! I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!!" the female ninja yelled. "Relax, I just went to pay someone a little visit," Naruto replied. "Oh really? Who?" the female ninja asked. "Why should I tell you?" Naruto asked. "Because I am the one feeding you, giving you clothes to wear, and you are living under my roof," the ninja replied. "Ugh,whatever," Naruto replied. "Anyways, have you been training while you were on your "vacation"?" the female ninja asked. "Yes I did," Naruto replied. "Good," the female ninja replied. Out of nowhere her attitude changes from angry, to mad, to serious. "Are you okay?" Naruto asked. "Yes I am..it's just....I am having second thoughts with myself right now," the female ninja said. "Really?" Naruto asked. "Yeah...I have something to tell you. The reason why I want you to become my successor," the female ninja said. "Okay,I am all ears," Naruto said. "Okay, for starters my name is Harana(ha-raw-na) Shinobu(shin-no-boo)," Harana said. "Wait, you mean you're a part of that clan that was supposed to be extinct?" Naruto asked. "Yes I am," Harana replied. "OKay, this is getting good," Naruto thought. "It sure is," Kurama said. "I am going to tell you a short story on why I want you as my successor. As you already know, my clan are swordsmen and died in a war that happened a long time ago. I managed to survive the attack, but none of my friends or families did. My time is getting short and I need to pass down my power onto someone else. Someone who I know my power will go into the right hands and I believe you are the one. So, what do you want to do? Will you take my offer or not?" Harana asked. "I'll take the offer," Naruto said. "Okay, 6 months from now you will have to train harder than you have ever done before," Harana said. "Okay" Naruto said. Naruto smiled at Harana and turned around, eiting through the doro. "Where are you going," Harana asked. "I'll be back," Naruto said. "But you j-" Harana was cut off by the sound of the door closing. "Ugh, kids these days," Harana thought.

Naruto left the house and headed somewhere, away from all of the other villages. Naruto walked many miles until he reached a cave. He walked into the cave to see someone in a black robe sitting on a rock by a campfire. 

"It took you long enough, Naruto," the man said. "It took me a while to get away from Iruka. You never gave me a time limit either so all of the things that happened were uncalled for," Naruto said. "You're right," the man replied. "Did you get what I asked for?" the man asked. "It's right here," Naruto said as he reached into his pocket and grabbed an ordinary ring from his pocket and handed it to him. "Yup, you got it," the man said. "What's so special about the..ordinary..ring?" Naruto asked. "This isn't an ordinary ring. This ring can hold any chakra and jutsu attacks that come at it. It doesn't matter if power was shot into this ring because it can hold endless amounts of power and it can shoot right out anytime I want," the man said. "Sounds like some strong jewelry," Naruto said. "It is, and now it is in my possession," the man said. "Well have fun with your jewelry, I'm going back before she goes crazy like she did before when I left for three days straight," Naruto said. "Alright, see you later Naruto," the man said. "See you later too...Obito," Naruto replied. 

*At the ice cream shop with the Uzamaki family*

After the emotions swinging around they finally finished their ice cream. They left the ice cream shop to drop Menma and Naruko at the gate. 

"Alright you guys, stay safe," Minato said. "We will!" Menma and Naruko yelled at the same time. The two ran to their parents and hugged them. Naruto didn't try to join the group hug and Kushina noticed. "Nahama, come here," Kushina said as she opened her arms for him to join the group hug. Naruto looked up and joined the group hug. "Okay that's enough, we have to go now. I still have work to do," Minato said. "Okay!" Menma and Naruto said at the same time.