Chapter 5: Things are Getting Worse by The Minute

Iruka-sensei is currently teaching a lesson, well, trying to. Sakura and Ino are trying to talk to Sasuke who they 'love so much', Kyommi is annoyed with the girls behind them and bickered back to back a couple of times. Iruka-sensei told them to stop talking but they wouldn't listen, so he gave up. Shikamaru constantly fell asleep in the back of the classroom; which Iruka-sensei expected. Kiba is trying to flirt with Hinata, which made her uncomfortable and caused Neji to go into protective brother mode and constantly went back and forth with Kiba. Iruka-sensi told them to cut it out, but they wouldn't , which was his last straw. "Okay, THAT'S IT!" Everyone looked at Iruka-sensei who was visibly upset. "Since none of you guys aren't paying attention, why don't I ask you guys some questions based on what I talked about in class. I will call a person and they will need to stand up and tell me the answer. If you don't answer the question or give me the wrong answer you will have detention. Is that clear?" Everyone was nervous but agreed to the decision he made. Iruka-sensei starts looking around the classroom to find someone who he wants to answer the question. "Naruto, tell me the last three hokages in order," Iruka said. Everyone started laughing at Naruto, which confused Iruka. "What's so funny?" Iruka asked the class. "You're really going to ask the demon, the weirdo, and the dumbest person in our classroom a question that we all know good and well he can't answer." Kiba said as everyone in the classroom laughed harder. "Yeah, plus he even brought a stuffed animal with him. I mean like, who does that?!" Sakura said as everyone laughed at Naruto. Kurama tapped him with his tail and told him "I believe in you." Naruto looked at Kurama and took a deep breath and stood up. Naruto responded to the question which left everyone speechless. "Hashirama(Hah-she-ra-ma) Senju(sin-ju), Tobirama(Toe-be-re-ma) Senju, and Hiruzen Sarutobi(sa-ru-toe-be)." Everyone looked back at a boy holding a 'stuffed' fox with his head down. "That is correct Naruto." Iruka-sensei said as he clapped his hands surprised. "Wow. I guess that toy fox really helps him with his social skills and builds up his confidence. I'll let him bring his stuffed animal to school from now on," Iruka thought to himself while looking at the boy in the back. "THERE'S NO WAY HE KNEW THAT!! HE MUST HAVE CHEATED!!!!" Sakura exclaimed out loud with everyone agreeing. "Yeah. there is no way that demon knew that,"Kiba agreed. "Kiba, who is known as the 'yellow flash'?" Iruka asked Kiba who was sitting there in silence along with everyone else. "Kiba, that is detention for. You didn't stand up nor have you answered my question." Kiba looked at him in disbelief. "WHAT!? HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT! YOU NEVER TOLD US!" Iruka looked at everyone and they all looked away as a sign they didn't know either. Even the Uchiha twins, which is really surprising because they usually know the answer to every question he asks."Naruto, who is known as the 'yellow flash'?" Everyone looked back at him and waited for his answer. Naruto took a deep breath and said " Hokage Minato-sama" "Yes that is correct. Our current Hokage is known as the 'yellow flash'. How do you guys think he will feel knowing his future shinobis don't know who he is known for." Everyone looked down in shame as he was scolding them. "What is so crazy about this is Naruto is the only person who was actually paying attention in my class while you guys had your little FLIRT SESSIONS AND ROAST BATTLES! EVERYONE EXCEPT NARUTO HAS DETENTION!"

     The bell rang and everyone went to the cafeteria to have their lunch. While Naruto went outside to eat his lunch. He was looking at nature, the birds, the trees, and the flowers on the ground. "You must like nature." Kurama said as he looked up at Naruto who was looking out in the distance. "Yeah. It makes me feel free. The breeze is nice, the air smells fresh, and I feel like no one can stop me." Kurama was watching Naruto as he was talking and the first time ever saw him smile genuinely, which made him glad. "I understand you. Before the whole Madara thing happened I used to look up at the night sky thinking about my father." "Who was your father? If you don't mind me asking." Kurama looked at Naruto and said "His name was Hagoromo(Ha-gore-oo-mo) Otsutsuki(oo-sue-sue-hey)" Naruto began to lay back and closed his eyes and all of sudden he saw total darkness. He opened up and was greeted with a kick to the face. Naruto held nose and looked up to see his classmates standing there, grinning at him.