Chapter 29: New encounter of the water dragon

Ever since the talk between Arthur and Naruto, they have gotten close. Naruto and Kurama told Arthur everything else that he didn't know about, and made a understandment between the three. When they go out, Arthur is always with Naruto at all times. Even though they got close, he wants to protect him with the target on his back. Naruto didn't want him to worry about it, but knowing Arthur, he is stubborn. Besides, they are having a slightly relaxed, normal, happy life. But, not everyone is.

After a long walk from the house to the village, he is greeted by the villagers until he gets to the hokage office where the konohas and his family are. "Well?" Kushina asked. "He said no," Minato replied. "What? How dare he say no to his hokage?" Naruko said. "Yeah! Not only that, he is living with a weird-blue guy in an abandoned house," Minato said. "Great! Let's pay that demon a visit," Menma said. The rest of the konohas agreed with Menma. "As much as I want to, we have a situation in our hands. Which we need to take care of before we go to them. Plus, if we go over there, we are gonna need more back up," Minato said. "Why do we need back up?We are strong, and he is weak. With all of us against him, what chance does he have?" Naruko asked. "The guy he is with now is strong. He managed to carry me outside of the house. He also warned me about going within 250 miles from the house," Minato said. "What are you trying to say dad? Are you scared?" Menma asked. "Of course not! I am hokage and hokages don't get scared. I am just letting you know why I say we need back up," Minato replied. "Oh I see~ You are scared that you are not strong enough along with us," Naruko said with a smirk on her face. "What? No-You no what? We don't need any assistance. We will go on our own," Minato said. "Yay!" Naruko said. "Is there anything else?" Kushina asked. "The floating guy's name is Arthur. When I instructed him to do something, he said he only listened to his owner," Minato replied. "Do you guys think he is referring to Naruto?" Sasuke asked. "I don't know, but for now, let's go ahead and prepare for the attack," Minato said. "Okay!" all of the konohas yelled as they left the office. "How are we going to hold?" Kushina asked. "I will call a meeting with the other hokages, and request for assistance," Minato replied.

Naruto and Arthur are outside of the house, training. Kurama is sitting beside a tree, Naruto is sitting on the ground, and Arthur is walking around Naruto. "In order for you to be able to reach the dragon, you must find your inner peace. To ever inner peace, there will always be darkness trying to prevent you from succeeding," Arthur said. "What kind of darkness are you referring to?" Naruto asked. "I am referring to someone who is known as the darkside of the dragon," Arthur replied. "So he has to talk to someone like Dark Naruto," Kurama said. "Yes, many people say that they were terrible. They were a monster, evil, and a demon because of how he treated the past users. Now everyone is quiet so Naruto could focus. Naruto, I want you to think of these things that will make you feel these emotions in order," Arthur said. Naruto didn't say anything, but nodded. "Think of something that makes you happy," Arthur said. As Naruto was thinking of something that would make him happy, the ground began to glow a little. "Good, now think of something that makes you sad," Arthur said. Naruto began to think of something, but it wasn't enough. "Naruto, you are not thinking of anything sad," Arthur said. "I am trying," Naruto said. Naruto thought harder and nothing hasn't happened. "Come on Naruto. This is easy, think of something that makes you sad," Arthur said. "I can't," Naruto replied. "What do you mean, you can't?" Arthur asked. "You got to think about it. He has been through a lot of sorrow and sadness. At this point, he is used to it. Meaning, it doesn't make him sad anymore," Kurama replied. "Okay.....Think about how you felt yesterday when you were apologizing to me. Feel those same emotions," Arthur said. Naruto nodded his head and thought about the words that Arthur said to him.

Hearing those words made him feel uncomfortable, and not the good kind. Naruto hates the feeling of being sad because it hurts. Knowing the outcome of all of this. He knows it will be worth it. It took a long time, but Naruto managed to think of something that makes him sad. Causing the light around him to grow. "Good, now think of something that makes you angry," Arthur said. Without hesitating, the light around Naruto grew, but Kurama noticed something different about Naruto. "Hey Arthur, is this supposed to happen?" Kurama asked. "What is going on in Naruto?" Arthur asked. "He is having some flashbacks and seeing things," Kurama replied. "What is he seeing?" Arthur asked. "I can't tell. All I know is that he is seeing things that isn't familiar with," Kurama replied. "Then it's working. Naruto, are you still with me?" Arthur asked. "...kinda," Naruto replied. "How are you feeling?" Arthur asked. "I feel....kinda tired," Naruto replied. "Good, fall into the restless feeling," Arthur said. "What will happen?" Naruto asked. "The same thing I told you earlier. You will see your dark side and then you will encounter the dragon," Arthur replied. Naruto's hearing starts to get quiet until he falls asleep. When he falls asleep, the ground stops glowing, leaving NAruto sitting criss-cross applesauce. "Now what?" Kurama asked. "Now we wait," Arthur replied.