Chapter 17: Truth Unfolds

*An hour before the attack on the village*

In a dark area, where there was no source of light. There are walks all around the corners, no way to get out. In the middle of the room lies Kurama. All chained up to the ground. He can't wiggle himself out of the chains because they are well put on. He can't see anything in the room because of the closeness of the area. He was so lonely yet filled with so much rage. The Leaf Village trapped him because they were scared. Soon, he heard footsteps coming from behind. Kurama roared, warning them to come any closer, but they continued to come closer. "Wow~ there buddy~," The mysterious man said. "WHO ARE YOU!?" Kurama yelled. "You don't need to know my identity. All you need to know is, I am trying to help you," The mysterious man said as he approached the tailed beast and touched one of his tails. Kurama swung one of the tails and hit the man into the wall next to them. Leaving with a loud bang. Kurama can't tell if he is dead or not. "Hah~ That was a good hit," the mysterious man said as he got up and brushed off the dirt on his shoulders. "Who is this guy?" Kurama thought.

Loud echoes from the man's feet as he walked. It was so loud you couldn't tell where he was. The man kept walking and soon stopped. "What is he doing now," Kurama thought. Kurama heard a loud ticking sound coming beside him. He looked down to see pieces of fire falling to the ground. It took a minute but he lit a fire on a torch. What Kurama's eyes lied upon was shocking. He was looking at Obito Uchiha. "What?" Kurama said. "I know, shocking. I was supposed to be dead but a certain someone saved me," Obiato said. "What do you want?" Kurama asked. "What makes you think I want something from you?" Obito asked. "If you don't want anything, why would you come here?" Kurama asked. Obito looked at Kurama and then giggled. "You're right... So, how does it feel now that you can see what is around you after so many years?" Obito asked. "It is alright I guess. I can't really say because I can only see a little bit that is around you, " Kurama replied. Kurama doesn't trust Obito as far as he is concerned, he doesn't know what his purpose was. "How are you feeling right now?" Obito asked. "I am feeling f-" "Angry?" Obito asked, interrupting Kurama. "Why would I be angry?" Kurama asked. "Who wouldn't be? You were locked up here against your will for many years. They even put you in chains and put chakra seals all around this room so you don't have any strength to get out. If I was in your position, I would be infuriated," Obito said. "You're not wrong, I am angry that they did this to me, but what does this have to do with you?" Kurama asked. "How would you feel if I free you?" Obito asked with a grin. "I would be happy. Based on how you're acting, tell me you want something in return," Kurama said. "You sure are good at reading someone's body language," Obito said. Kurama didn't respond to Obitto. Obito sees he isn't getting answered by Kurama, he sighed and said "Okay fine, I will tell you," Obito said. "I will get you out of here if you let us take control of you," Obito said. "Over my dead body. I will not let some villain take control of my body just because you want to use my body for your wants," Kurama said. "What makes you think I'm a villain?" Obito asked. "What else would you use me for?" Kurama said. "Your right," Obito. "I know I am. Go ahead and tell me the price for getting out," Kurama said. "I will get you out of here if you let me borrow your body," Obito said. "Are you planning to use my body on the village?" Kurama asked. "Yes I am," Obito replied. Kurama and Obito sat there in silent and soon replied "Okay."

Obito removes to chains and the paper that holds a special seal, which prevents Kurama to be set free. "Oaky, how do we get o-" Kurama was interrupted when he was out of the void. "Oh," Kurama said. "Okay, it is now time for you meet him," Obito said. "Who's him?" Kurama asked. Obitio didn't say anything but pointed behind them who lies on top of a rock....Madara Uchiha. "Hello nine tails," Madara said.

Madara jumped down from the rock and walked towards Obito and Kurama. "Good job obito," Madara said as he walked by Obito. Madara walked up to Kurama, attempting to put his hand on his arm. "What are you doing?" Kurama asked. "I just want to feel your fur. I have never touched a tailed beast," Madara said. Madara continued to touch his fur and Kurama swung his tail towards Madara. Warning him to not touch him. "Okay then, I guess we have to go ahead and do this. Knowing you, you probably want to know what is going to happen," Madara said. "I already know what is going to happen," Kurama said as he rolled his eyes. "You told him already?" Madara asked as he turned around towards Obito. Obito didn't say anything but looked away and rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. "Okay, since you already know, let's go ahead and get this over with," Madara said.