Chapter 11: We meet again

"We came here to have some lunch," Neji said. Sasuke looked over to the left to see a mysterious black haired boy with orange stripes. "Hey Iruka-sensei, who's this?" Sasuke asked. Naruto felt a lump in his throat, his hands started getting sweaty, and he started getting anxious. Naruto was hoping they didn't notice him but it seems like it wasn't in his favor. "This is Nahama, my friend's son. He came to visit today to come meet me and show him around the place. He hasn't been here since he was only 3 years old," Iruka-sensei said. "That's cool,"Sakura said as she approached Naruto. "Hey Nahama, my name is Sakura!" Sakura said as she put her hand out for a handshake. "He-hey, nice to mee- meet you too Sakura." Naruto said as he put his hand out, returning the handshake. The rest of the konoha introduced themselves to Naruto and he responded to all of them with a shaky voice. "Hey Nahama, you don't need to be nervous around us. We won't hurt you." Rock Lee said. The others agreed with what Rock Lee said. Iruka-sensei looked over to see Naruto having his head looking down at the ground. Iruka knew he didn't like an audience because it was always a negative thing. "Nahama has social anxiety and hates big crowds," Iruka said. "Oh, well that makes sense," Kiba said. "Mind if we tag along?" Ino asked. Iruka looked at Naruto and could tell he was uncomfortable. Iruka-sensei looked up and opened his mouth to say something but stopped when he heard a sudden voice. "Yea, you guys...can come," Naruto said. "Are you sure? You don't sound sure,"Hinata said. Naruto didn't say anything but nodded. "Okay, you guys can go ahead and eat; we will wait for you in the playground," Iruka-sensei said. The other Konohas shook their heads in an agreement and walked to the front. Iruka-sensei and Naruto left the restaurant and went to the playground. "Why did you let them come with us?" I thought you don't feel comfortable around them because of what they did," Iruka-sensei said. "I am uncomfortable around them but there is no point of not letting them come because either way they will follow. Whether we see them or we don't. Even though I have only been around them for 5 years, I know them well enough to know what they will do," Naruto replied. "That's true," Iruka-sensei said.

     Naruto, Iruka-sensei, and Kurama sat in the playground and talked while waiting for the others. During this time they were able to catch up on what they both had missed in each other's lives. Naruto told Iruka-sensei the amount of training he has been doing, what he does during his free time, and about the mysterious ninja he is living with. "I know you are strong and you have progressed a lot but you need to be careful around her. Even though she has been nice to you, we don't know what her intentions are," Iruka said. Naruto nodded in agreement to what he said as Kurama went back into his mindscape which confused the two until they heard a high pitched voice. "Hey guys! Sorry we kept you guys waiting, we had to wait on someone who decided to order two more bowls," Ino said as everyone looked at Choji. "What? I was hungry and the ramen was so good," Choji said. Everyone gave Choji a blank stare but soon turned back towards the other two. "Where are we going first?" Kyoomi asked. "We could go by the hokage headquarters," Sakura suggested. "Yeah that's a good idea. You can also meet our hokage," Kiba said. Everyone started to bring up ideas on where they could go until. Naruto was getting uncomfortable, they were too loud and talking over each other made it worse. Shikamaru noticed he was getting uncomfortable so he yelled, "EVERYONE BE QUIET!!" Everyone stopped talking and looked at him. "You guys are making him uncomfortable and scaring him," Shikamaru said. Everyone looked at Naruto to see him looking down and covering his ears. Iruka-sensei tapped his shoulders to let him know they stopped. Naruto put his hand down from his ears and looked at the group who looked concerned. "I am okay, don't worry," Naruto said while scratching the back of his head. "No it's not okay, we made you uncomfortable," Neji said. "Where do you want to go Nahama?" Rock Lee asked. Everyone looked at Naruto, waiting for his response. "Umm...I don't really know this village well. Why don't you guys show me around?" Naruto suggested. Everyone agreed with the idea and took Naruto all around the village. The hokage heads on the side of the mountain, the hokage headquarters, houses, and the training grounds. "Do you like the place, Nahama?" Kiba asked. Naruto nodded as he looked around the area they were in. Rock Lee ran over to the group while panting. "Wow rock, you good?" Choji asked. "Yeah I am. I just ran over here to ask Nahama if he wants to meet the hokage and his family." Rock Lee said. Hearing that made the group excited to see the hokage and his wife while Naruto felt his heart drop. He was hoping to not see them, hearing about them, or even run into him. "Say no kit," Kurama said. Naruto thought about saying no but changed his mind and said, "Sure, lead the way." "Okay," Rock Lee said as he walked away from the group, leading them in the direction where they were. "Why did you not say no?" Kurama asked. "It will seem suspicious," Naruto said. "What do you mean it will seem suspicious?" Kurama asked. "Think about it, if I say yes to all of the other things they have offered and all of a sudden I say no, it will be suspicious. Not to mention Iruka-sensei already told them I haven't been here since I was 3 years old. With me not meeting the hokage will be suspicious. It will give them the idea I may have met him already and I probably have a grudge against him," Naruto said. Kurama sighed and said, "You're right."

    Naruto and the group walked over to one of the training grounds to see Hokage Minato-sama, Kushina, Naruko, and Menma. Naruto and Menma are fighting against each other while Minato and Kushina are watching. The group was awed as they fought. Power attacks clashing against each other, great hand to hand combat, and great aim with their kunais. Naruto on the other hand, isn't impressed with how they are fighting. He knows they are capable of fighting like this, having this much strength, and knowledge. They have the hokage as their father who is known as "The Yellow Flash."

      Down on the field, Menma rushed towards Naruko with a kunai in his hand, while Naruko was standing there in a defensive position. Menma goes for an uppercut; Naruko blocks the attack with her arm. Menma strikes again but this time she dodges and gives him a punch to the face. Menma was pushed back a couple feet. Menma stood there for a moment before he grabbed his right hand. "He's about to form a rasengan(raw-send-gone)," Naruko thought. Naruko does the same thing and forms a rasengan. Menma and Naruko both charged at each other with full speed. Both of them extended their arms and a big explosion occurred. Sending a big shockwave to the group who is watching the fight. The dust disappeared and they could see Naruko on the ground, knocked out. "Yes, I win!!" Menma cheered. The group shook their heads in disappointment. "Hey Nahama, here is a little tip about Menma. He is an incredibly cocky guy," Shikamaru said. The rest of the group agreed with Shikamaru's statement."Note taken," Naruto said. "Based on what I am seeing, he hasn't changed one bit," Kurama said. Naruto hummed to let Kurama know he agreed. "I told you are weak-," Menma was cut off when he saw Naruko lying on the ground turned into a log. Menma realized he messed up and turned around to see Naruko standing there with her kunai to his throat. "That is the end of the match. Naruko wins!" Minato said. Menma groaned in disappointment that he lost. Menma threw his kunai to the ground and soon got a slap to the back of his head by his mother. "I told you to stop cheering early. You have to make sure you actually win before you do anything," Kushina said. "I also told you to stop being cocky," Minato said. "Sorry," Menma said in a low tone. Minato looked up to see the group looking down at them. Minato yelled, telling them to come down.

    The group walked down the field to go to them. The group bowed to Minato and said "Hello Hokage Minato-sama!" Minato smiled and said, "Hello, did you guys enjoy the duel?" The group nodded. Minato smiled until he saw a boy he was not familiar with. "Hey bud, what's your name?" Minato asked. Naruto swallowed a lot of air down his throat. He feels so much pressure while standing in front of Minato. "His name is Nahama," Iruka said. "Really, I have never met a kid named Nahama," Minato said. "He is one of my friend's kids. They moved out of this village to another village around the time when he was 3. He came to visit," iruka-sensei said. "Oh okay," Minato said. "Hello, my name is Menma," Menma said. "I'm Naruko," Naruko said. "And I am Kushina," Kushina said. "Nice to meet you guys," Naruto said. Minato looked up at the sky and saw the sun setting. "Alright you guys, it's time for you to go ahead and go home. It is getting late," Minato said and received whinnes from the konohas. The konohas left the group, saying their goodbyes and left Naruto, Minato, Kushina, Naruko, Menma, and Iruka by themselves. "Well, it is time for us to go to Nahama," Iruka said. Naruto nodded and started walking with Iruka when he heard Minato saying something to him. "Hey Nahama, Why don't we talk tomorrow. Or do you have to head home?" Minato asked. Iruka looked down at Naruto and gave him the go. "Sure thing, he will be staying the night at my house," Iruka said. "Okay, well, see you tomorrow Nahama," Minato said. Naruto didn't say anything but waved, including the other 3. "Tomorrow will surely be a stressful day," Naruto thought.