Chapter 3: Partnerships begins

Naruto is sitting in disbelief hearing this accident that happened 3 years ago. "You attacked the village, my dad offered me to the third hokage to use me as the host, and now....they are ignoring me. I understand the villagers but, it doesn't explain why MY OWN PARENTS TREATED ME LIKE THIS! THEY KNEW WHAT HAPPENED BEHIND THE SCENES WHEN YOU ATTACKED THE VILLAGE YET, THEY WANT TO ACT LIKE THEY HAVE NO CLUE!" The nine tails is just sitting there as the human sitting in front of him breaks down; yelling out loud how he feels. It was annoying him but he understands where this is coming from. Time goes by and Naruto begins calming down but is still crying. "Oi human, you have been crying for an hour now; do you feel better?" the nine tailed fox asked with an annoyed tone as he opened his eyes. Naruto shook his head ,no, which caused the big fox to sigh. "Oh my gosh why are you such a baby?" "I am still 3 years old, you know? '' Naruto responded with an annoyed tone. "...Oh" Naruto is sitting there silently with his head in his knees; thinking about what the nine tails told him. It kept Naruto preoccupied until he felt something picking him up and all of a sudden hit with a ray of heat. It was the nine tailed fox picking him up and putting Naruto into his arms, holding him like he was a baby. Naruto was about to say a word but was interrupted "Don't talk and just relax." Naruto obeyed his commands and laid there fighting against sleep. The nine tailed fox could tell he was fighting his sleep. "Oi human, I think it will be a good idea if you leave this mindscape and sleep on a bed." Naruto didn't budge but whispered loud enough for him to hear it. "Comfy" Naruto said as he nuzzled himself more into his arm. The nine tails sighed but left him be and went to sleep.

A couple hours later nine tails is the first one awake out of the two. He heard snoring which startled him and looked down to see a small yellow headed boy sleeping against his leg. He didn't want to wake him up but he had no choice, "Oi human, it's time to get up and get ready for the academy." In response, Naruto groaned and sat up rubbing his eyes "Good morning....." "You must have been really tired to forget my name. It's nine tails." Naruto groaned once again at the response he gave him "No, I mean your real name. I'm not dumb; I know nine tails isn't your real name." He was sitting there surprised because this is the first time anyone has ever asked him what his real name is. "It's...It's Kurama" "Okay Kurama, my name is Naruto." Naruto said with a bright smile. "Alright kit, it is time for you to get ready" "Okay!" Naruto responded and started looking around for the exit. "Ummm... where exactly is the exit?" Naruto asked while rubbing his head. "Imagine yourself inside of your room." "Oh thank you but... I have one more question." the nine tails sighed deeply "What is it now?" "Why did you attack the village?" Naruto asked with a confused tone. "I attacked the village against my own will....I was being controlled....by Madara(Mad-a-raw) Uchiha("ooo-che-hah) "Madara Uchiha like.. THE Madara Uchiha, the ghost Uchiha. I thought he died." "He did but someone reincarnated Madara." Naruto is sitting there in shock. "He did die but someone brought him back to life." They stayed in silence once again; the silence broke with a question "Hey kit....aren't you scared of me?." Naruto looked up confused then shook his head. "Why aren't you scared of me. I'm a monster, the one who killed hundreds of people in your village 3 years ago, the one who ruined your life...Why aren't you scared of me better yet mad at me?" Kurama said with a strong but cold voice. Naruto looked at Kurama shocked because he had never expressed himself to him before; it was new to him. "Why would I be mad at you, you told me before; you were being controlled by the ghost of Uchiha Madara. You couldn't do anything. If anything I should be mad at my family for ignoring me and treating me as if I'm a stranger living in their home rent free despising them knowing that I have you inside of me in the first place. Not trying to say that I don't want you in me....it's actually nice having someone inside of me because now I have someone who I can talk to and I don't feel alone anymore." Naruto said with a bright smile shining on his face. "Why would I be scared of you? Yeah some people fear you because in their eyes you are a big, hungry, scary fox while in my eyes you are just a big fox who has a big heart but doesn't show." As Naruto said those words reminded him of something that someone very important said to him...his father.