Lance x Max

Lance was just passing where Red Bull was set up. He could hear loud music playing, it was obvious that Red Bull were having a party since Max had just won his second championship.
But as he was passing the building, he could hear the sound of sobbing coming from in the shadows. So Lance decided to see who it was. As he walked down the side of the building Lance started to make out the shape of a huddled up figure.

'Max?'
'What do you want,' Max said in-between sobs
'Are you alright'
'No'
'Whats wrong'

Lance saw that Max didn't want to answer, so instead just crouched down next to him and pulled the Dutch man into a hug. Max leaned into the hug and just sat sobbing into Lance's shoulder, after a few minutes the sobs died down and Lance was just there hugging Max.

'Thanks for that'
'No problem'

Max pulled away and looked towards Lance, catching sight if the other ones lips. Max liked his lips and when Lance looked towards Max's lips, Max leaned forwards and connected their lips together.
It was a short sweet kiss, and when Max pulled away, Lance reconnected their lips again and the kiss grew more heated and this time they had to break apart for air.

'I liked that'
'Hmm, so did I,' Max agreed
'What now?'
'Would you like to try this out for real'
'What are you trying to say'
'Erm, would you like to be my boyfriend'
'I'd love to be your boyfriend Max'