Lando & Max F

A/n: This was requested by kaymills123

Lando was in a bit of bother, he was running away from a set of stalkers who tried to find out where he lived. They had followed him from the Monaco track and Lando hadn't been able to shake them off. This meant that he hadn't been able to go home as he wasn't about to advertise where he lived. He had been running for about 10 minutes and all he could think about was it was a good job that he was fit. Slowly the stalkers fell behind him and it allowed him to make a few quick turns to temporarily lose them. However, it left him quite far away from his flat but he did know where he could stay temporarily. Lando walked up to a door and knocked loudly on it and in a couple of seconds, the door was opened.

"Max, can I stay here for a bit, I've had a slight problem with stalkers?" Lando asked his best friend Max Fewtrell.

"Sure, come in, it's always good to see you."

Max let Lando in and closed the door just in time for the two stalkers turn the corner.

"Is that who was following you?"

"Yep, they don't look very happy do they?"

"Nope."

The two stalkers were at the end of the street and looking around angrily making hand gestures. They seemed to be blaming each other for losing Lando.

"Well, let's leave them to it. It's nearly dinner are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I didn't realise until you mentioned it."

"Cool, let's make some spag bol (spaghetti bolognese for those who don't know the abbreviation), if it fits in with your diet of course."

"No, spag bol sounds good, with a salad."

"Sure."

Lando followed Max into the kitchen where they started to cook the spag bol. Max started by chopping the carrots and Lando chopped the onions and garlic to give it flavour. As Lando cut the onions both their eyes started to water so it looked like they were crying.

"Lando, your crying."

"If I'm crying then you're definitely crying," Lando said whilst they both dissolved into peals of laughter.

"Come on, let's put them in the pan."

As Lando went to put the onions in the pan, he slipped on a piece of carrot that had fallen on the floor. Thankfully though, Max had managed to get hold of him before he did any damage and the onions made it safely into the pan along with the carrots. Next, they added some tomato puree and Max managed to burn his hand on the side of the pan. This meant that he had to run his hand under cold water and found great joy in trying to splash Lando with it.

"MAXXX!" Lando squealed when some water made its way down his back.

"LANDOOOO!" Max squealed back in the same manner.

"I'm sure that it's been ten minutes now."

"Why, can you not cook by yourself," Max teased.

"Well you remember the last time I tried, I burnt everything."

"Oh yeah, I'll come and carry on helping you now."

Max dried off his hands and got out the minced meat ready to put in the pan. It got safely put in along with some herbs. Then it was just about waiting for the time to start cooking spaghetti. A perfect meal just wasn't to be as not long later, the fire alarm went off. Lando and Max made it into the kitchen to see the pan on fire.

"Oh shit, what do we do Max?"

"Erm, call somebody and I'll try and put it out."

"Okay, I'll call Seb."

Lando called Seb's number but it was Lewis who picked up.

"Seb, I really need your help."
"Lando, what's wrong?"
"Lewis, where's Seb."
"Oh, he's busy, can I help you?"
"Yeah, erm the pan is on fire and we don't know what to do."
"Who's we?"
"Me and Max Fewtrell."
"Right, either stick a fire blanket on it or use a fire extinguisher."
"Oh right, I forgot about those, thanks, Lewis."
"Bye Lando and I will make sure to inform Seb of what's happened."
"Erm, do you have to do that?"

Lando got no reply as he heard Lewis hang up whilst laughing.

"What did he say, Lando?"

"Oh, use the fire blanket."

"Shit yeah, forgot I had one of those in the cupboard."

Max got out the fire blanket and chucked it on the pan. It thankfully put the fire out. Lando and Max looked at each other sheepishly at what had happened.

"Well, do you fancy a takeaway?"

"I'm sure that this once wouldn't hurt my diet."

"Good, I'm gonna order."

They both managed to survive the rest of the night until Lando went home, without any more mishaps. Lewis did indeed inform Seb about what happened, and as a result, Lando and Max got a talk about safety in the kitchen.