Esteban x Pierre / Nando x ???

Fernando Alonso was wandering around, looking for his teammate, who had seemingly disappeared. The team were wanting to speak to both him and Esteban, but Nando didn't know what it was about. Then again Pierre Gasly had also been invited to the meeting, and Nando was also on the look out for him as well, but he had also seemed to disappear as well.

'Hey, Yuki'
'Hello Nando, what's up'
'Have you seen your teammate recently'
'No, why'
'Oh, he's just needed for a meeting with Alpine'
'If I see him, I'll send him over to Alpine then'
'Okay, thanks Yuki'

Nando set off again, still non the wiser as to where is teammate or Pierre Gasly could be. He decided to go into the main building, and he got to a room with closed doors. When Nando opened the door, he saw Pierre and Esteban having a heated make out session.

'Erm, you guys are both needed for a meeting with Alpine'

The two guys looked at Nando as if he had grown another head.

EO- 'What?'
PG- 'Erm, come on Estie, we'd better show ourselves'

Fernando exited the building with his elusive teammate and his apparent partner in tow. When they got to the Alpine garage, they sat down then Otmar spoke.

OS- 'I'm glad that your here,we just need to wait for one more person'
EO- 'Who'
OS- 'Never mind, here he is now'

The three drivers looked around to find Lewis Hamilton entering the room

FA- 'What is he doing here'
OS- 'Right, now that everyone is here, let's get started, I assume that you are all wondering why you are here, well I have received some pictures sent anonymously of Pierre and Esteban, Fernando and Lewis kissing each other and you know what will happen if those are leaked to the media, Alpine will help you with the media but you have to tell us what is going on so Pierre, Esteban what do you two have to say first
PG- 'We've been dancing for the past couple of years'
EO- 'What he said'
OS- 'Right, Nando, Lewis what about you two'
LH- 'We may or may not have been married for the past 3 years
EO- 'What'
FA- 'Yeah, we got married the year I took a year out of f1'
OS- 'Okay, thank you for telling me what is going on, although I wasn't expecting that from you Nando, just please don't let it affect your on track performance'
PG- 'Well we've both been in the relationships for a couple of years and it hasn't affected our performance yet'
LH- 'Are we free to go now'
OS- 'Yes, go on off you go'

All four drivers left the room in a slight bit of shock about what they found out about each other.