Elements - Pt 1.

Each and every f1 driver could control one of the four elements that made up the earth, either earth, wind, fire or water. To keep the grid of 20 drivers in balance, there were five drivers of each element however there were two drivers who could control all four of the elements...

¤¤¤

Max knew that there was something off as soon as he entered the paddock that morning. First, there was a raincloud over his head and it was raining, his element wasn't water, it was fire. Second, the wind was somehow moving his luggage around and only ones who could control the wind could do this. Finally, the ground was practically moving him along. This made Max confused and worried as he didn't know what was happening to him, so he made his way over to Seb who knew practically everything.

'Seb, I was wondering if I could speak to you for a minute'
'Sure Max, I'm all ears what's wrong'
'Well some strange things have been happening this morning'
'Like what'
'Well, I seem to be able to control elements that I shouldn't be able to'

Max stared at Seb as he breathed a huge sigh of relief

'Thank god, its about time'
'Huh, what'
'Well the current grandmaster wouldn't be able to carry on forever'
'Hold on Seb, slow down, what on earth is a grandmaster'
'A grandmaster is somebody who can control all four elements'
'But why do we need one'
'It's to keep the order around the world, the grandmaster is in charge basically only when it's needed'
'So, has the current grandmaster ever been needed'
'Unfortunately, many times'
'Why haven't I heard who he is'
'Cause its a big secret and he managed not to show himself when he was sorting out the situations'
'Oh right'
'Come on, I'd better take you to him as there are things that need to happen that I just can't do'
'How come you know who he is though'
'Cause he trusted me with the information'