Pierre x Esteban

The door slammed shut and Pierre went and collapsed on the bed next to his boyfriend, who immediately pulled him close and started stroking his arm.

'Hey, how are you, you sounded frustrated when you closed the door'
'It's the fucking FIA, they can't get anything right'
'I know what you mean, you could have died out there'
'The FIA are so incompetent'

Pierre agreed with what his boyfriend was saying, how could the FIA be so stupid as to send a tractor out on track in those conditions.
There came a knock on the door, and then the door opened to reveal a very shocked looking Charles.

CL- 'Pierre are you. . . What is going on'
PG- 'Erm, Charles we can explain'
CL- 'I thought you hated eachother, you could never be in the same room without bickering'
PG- 'Look'
CL- 'When in reality, all this time you have been doing this behind closed doors'
PG- 'Charles, its not like this at all'
EO- 'Yeah, it's only been going on a couple of weeks'
PG- 'After I was going to sign for Alpine, we met up, to sort out our differences, that's when I confessed to Esteban that I was in love with him'
EO- 'I was feeling the same and we have started up a relationship'
PG- 'We would have told you about it when we had been together for a bit'
CL- 'Oh, well I'm very happy for you guys then'
EO- 'What were you going to say earlier'
CL- 'I was just going to ask Pierre if he was alright'
PG- 'I'm fine thanks, Charles'