Lando x Carlos

'Lando, please wake up, I'll do anything, just please wake up, I miss you, we all do its not the same without you and everybody has refused to race until your awake, just please wake up, please,' Carlos sobbed. Suddenly there was a twich of Lando's hand.

1 month prior:

Crofty- Well we finally have some action in this race as people are going into pit
Brundle- Indeed we have Crofty, we have the Mclaren of Lando Norris first into the pits, and what a good pit stop that was
Crofty- Yes, he is out in some nice clean air so he can chase down the leaders
Brundle- Next into the pits is. . .
Crofty- Oh my, the Mclaren of Lando Norris is in the wall, his fresh set of medium compound tyres have failed
Brundle- It looks bad, it looks really bad
Crofty- The race has been red flagged and the medics are at the car now
Brundle- They have gotten Lando out of the car but he looks unconscious and all the drivers are going into the pits and sounding extremely worried on the radio
Crofty- We will keep you updated but it looks like the race is not going to be restarted
Brundle- We are giving all our best to Lando and hope he recovers quickly

Present Day:

Landos hand gently squeezed Carlos's hand and Carlos jumped up in excitement, it was the most Lando had moved since the accident. A couple of minutes later, Landos eyes fluttered open. Carlos went and called the doctor who came rushing in.

'Ah, Mr Norris how are you feeling?' the doctor asked.
'Erm who's Mr Norris,' Lando asked confused.

At that moment, Carlos's heart shattered

'I was afraid that this may happen,' the doctor said
'Whats wrong with him,' Carlos asked
'He's suffering from amnesia and he has forgotten how to do everything I would imagine' the doctor replied.
'What happens now'
'He'll have to be taught how to redo everything, but there is still a slight chance that he will get his memory back in a few days but'
'But'
'I wouldn't hold out any hope'
'Okay then, erm can he come home now'
'Yes, after we have completed all the checks'

The doctor went and completed a variety of checks on Lando before he signed him off to be allowed home

'Erm, so who are you and who am I?' Lando questioned.
'My name is Caros and I'm your boyfriend, and your name is Lando Norris'
'Oh, you have a funny accent, where are you from'
'I'm from Spain'
'Do I have a job'
'We are both formula one drivers which means we drive a car really fast around a track in order to try and finish ahead of everybody else, I'll show you some videos of us'

Carlos got out his phone and went looking for some videos of him and Lando racing. When he had found a few he showed them to Lando, who watched curiously.

'So is this what I did for a career then'
'Yeah, so how much do you remember'
'Erm nothing I remember nothing except for how to talk'
'Don't worry, I'll help you then'
'Thanks Carlos'

Like Carlos was dealing with a toddler or small child, he started to teach Lando how to do basic tasks. First he started with teaching how to tie his shoelaces and eating with a knife and fork. There was also the task of teaching him how to read again, by starting with read along talking books that Carlos found online. Thankfully though, Lando hadn't forgotten how too read too much so it was a fairly easy task.

'Carlos'
'Yeah'
'When am I going to be able to go back to racing again'
'Erm I'm not sure, we'll have to see what the doctors say and what your team say'
'Okay, and thanks for putting up with me, I know it hasn't been easy'
'It's fine Lando, I love you'
'And I love you too'

Throughout Landos recovery, he had a steady stream of visitors coming to visit him. All the drivers came multiple times of course as well as the Mclaren team and the rest of the team principals as well. Eventually a couple of months later, Lando got most if his memory of people, places and events back again.

Finally, a year after Lando's accident he stepped back into the cat, at the circuit where he had his accident. And everything was back to normal again. Oh and Carlos proposed after Lando had completed his first race again, Lando accepted of course and now we are waiting for the wedding to happen.

A/n- I hope that you liked it and thanks to Alesha577512 for the idea ❤️