Never Have I.....Wait What!!!!!

After a lot of heated arguments on the grid due to misunderstandings, the FIA has forced all the drivers to get together and play some games to try and get to know each other better. It was all of the 2023 grid, but this included Liam, Daniel, and Nyck despite Nyck no longer being on the grid. Arthur was obviously there as Charles had forced his brother to come along, saying that if he had to endure it, then so did his brother. The only reason that Arthur actually agreed to go was Oscar, Liam, and Logan were all going to be there, and Arthur was friends with them all.

They had all agreed to meet up at Arthur's apartment in Monaco to do this as the FIA had said that they had to do it in their own time and not on a race weekend. So Oscar was already there, with Arthur, both of them cursing the FIA repeatedly under his breath (and Arthur also cursing his brother forever so kindly asking him to host). He should've just stayed at Alpine as a reserve. At least he wouldn't have to endure going through whatever this was going to be. At the entrance, Logan and Alex were just about to walk inside, so Oscar jogged down to greet them as they were the first two to arrive. 

They went and sat down in the living room to wait for the other drivers to arrive in dribs and drabs whilst Oscar, Logan, and Arthur were nipping in and out to another part of Arthur's apartment.

Arthur greeted all of the drivers at the door as they all walked in to be greeted with the faces of a different number of vastly displeased drivers every time. Alex didn't blame them for being displeased, he thought. He wasn't too impressed either.

"So what do you guys want to play?" Lewis asked, taking charge once he had counted that all the drivers were eventually there.

"I'd rather not play anything," Max muttered grumpily as everybody nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, the FIA are never going to know if we don't play anything to get to know each other," Carlos pointed out.

"Actually, we do have to provide evidence that we did do something," Fernando said, as he re read the email that they were all sent. "So we do have to do something."

Everyone made displeased noises, but none of them made any move to leave.

"We could make this fun and play never have I ever with shots," Checo suggested as he motioned towards the alcohol that he had bought with him.

After a bit of hushed whispering, they all came to the unanimously agreement that they would indeed play never have I ever. Charles, Pierre, and Esteban all got up to sort out the shots, giving some of the drivers,  namely Oscar, Logan, Arthur, and Liam, time to prepare themselves for what to come.

"Okay, so how are we going to do this?" Lando asked. "With or without an app?"

"I'd prefer it with an app," Liam said quietly, and everybody nodded in agreement.

"Well, I can set it up on my phone then whilst we wait for Charles, Pierre, and Esteban to bring out the shots," George said, getting put his phone. Alex, who was sitting next to him, leaned over his shoulder to help him out. Most of the others were just talking in their 'groups' whilst they were waiting. Not long later, Charles, Pierre, and Esteban all came out of the kitchen with shots, giggling about something. They handed the shots out and sat down, ready to begin.

"Alright, I'll go first," George said, since it was his phone after all. "Never have I ever gone skydiving."

About half of the people in the room took shots. It was mainly the older drivers, but George, Nyck, and Lando all took shots as well. As the explanations followed it turned out that Lewis had taken George and Lando skydiving as a Brit thing, and the year before all of Mercedes had gone as part of a team exercise and Nyck was involved in that. The phone was then passed to Alex.