Pierre x Yuki

Pierre was making his way through the crowded bar trying to find the idiot he called his teammate. Once again, Yuki had somehow managed to vanish into thin air although Pierre had told him several times to stay where he was whilst he went to get more drinks. The problem of Yuki vanishing though, wasn't helped by his small stature. Eventually, Pierre had to ask this man for help, asking him if he had seen a small man wearing a white top. The man said that he had indeed seen such a person and Pierre hurried off in the direction he was pointed towards. There, standing in the corner was his elusive teammate.

'Yuki, there you are'
'Pierre what took you so long'
'I was trying to find you, you had disappeared again, I thought I told you to stay where you were'
'Well I sort of got dragged into a conversation with Max and Checo'

It was only then that Pierre realised the presence of the other two men.

PG- What are you guys doing here
MV- It's an all inclusive Red Bull party and you'll find that we are part of the Red Bull racing team and are quite allowed here
CP- What he said
PG- Oh, I thought that it was only Alpha Tauri
MV- Nah
PG- If I'd have known you were here I'd have gotten you some drinks
CP- Don't worry about it, we have our own
YT- Come on Pierre let's go and do some karaoke
PG- Erm

Before Pierre could give any sort of answer he got dragged in the direction if the karaoke machine with a helpful shove from Max as well. He soon found himself on this little stage with all the members of his team staring at him. Yuki did not seem phased and Pierre found himself with a microphone in hand singing the lyrics to some random song he didn't know the name to. If Pierre hadn't been slightly drunk, he definitely would not have had the courage to go and do this. Everyone was singing along though and when the song had finished Pierre, walked off the stage with Yuki leaning into his side. This made Pierre wonder exactly how much alcohol had his teammate actually have. There was no time to ponder this question however as they found themselves back with Max and Checo.

CP- Quite the performance you put on there
MV- I was enjoying the show, shame it had to end so quickly
CP- But we need to go anyway, need to be up early in the morning

So the four drivers made their way out of the bar and back to the hotel, they were in the same one so they shared a taxi. Just as Yuki and Pierre were about to go into their separate rooms, Yuki stood on tiptoes and kissed Pierre on the lips before slipping into his room. This left behind a very bewildered Pierre wondering if Yuki realised what he had done.

Authors Note

I'll leave you to think of your own ending to this one.

Thanks to NiketonKhey for the pairing