Lando x Oscar Pt. 2/6

2. Oscar's cap- Miami

It was hot. Very hot. That was Lando's assessment of Miami. Although Oscar would say that it was because he was still in trousers and a hoodie. Which was probably the reason, but Lando did not want to give Oscar the satisfaction of being right.

However, there was one upside to it being boiling, in Lando's opinion. He got to see Oscar in shorts. Not that Oscar wouldn't not wear shorts anyway. It was his preferred thing to wear on the lower half of his body.

Currently, Lando was hiding in a bin. A black bin. In the searing heat. Wearing a jumper. And well, it wasn't exactly the best combination in the world to be experiencing as Lando felt like it was a very real possibility that he may pass out.

What was taking Oscar so long to find him anyway? Lando was starting to suspect that Oscar was doing it on purpose. Not finding him. It would be some sort of payback for Lando keeping ogling Oscar's thighs. He knew Oscar knew about him doing it. Lando was stupid to think otherwise.

It wasn't his fault that Oscar's thighs looked extremely delicious and biteable. No it wasn't. It was Oscar's fault. They were his thighs after all. Lando felt triumphant at this revelation that he had made. If Oscar didn't like Lando ogling his thighs then Oscar should fully well know that it was his own fault. Not Lando's. Any sane human being would want to mark those thig-. Lando caught and trapped that thought before it could fully materialise. What was he thinking? He must be delirious, due to the heat. Yes! That was it. That was the reason for those thoughts even starting to form in his head. No other reasons. Absolutely not.

“Hiya mate.”

Lando jumped when he heard a very familiar Australian accent speak from above him. Slowly Lando looked up to see Oscar standing above him, looking down at him in the bin. Oscar, who had been the one occupying his thoughts for the past few minutes and Lando could feel his cheeks heating up. He just hoped that it wasn't noticeable. Honestly, get a grip of yourself, Lando.

“Is it not a bit warm in there?” Oscar asked, laughing slightly.

One of Lando's hands flew to his cheeks and his worst fears were practically confirmed. His cheeks and entire face must be flushed bright red. At least he could pass it of as him being really hot and not him having been thinking unholy thoughts about the person standing above him a couple of minutes prior.

“I'm about to pass out in here,” Lando giggled, still trying to shove all the thoughts to the back most reaches of his mind.

They finished off filming the video with Lando still sitting in the bin then when the cameras turned off, Lando could see Oscar visibly relax again. Then, with Lando even closer to passing out, Oscar appeared back above the bin again.

“Need help there mate?” Oscar asked as he studied Lando closely.

“Please,” Lando begged. The bin was hot and Lando was pretty sure that he didn't even have the strength left in his arms to haul himself up to get out of the bin by himself.

Oscar offered out his hand and Lando grasped it gratefully. Then, using the majority of his strength, Oscar heaved Lando up into a standing position. Due to the bin being so hot to the touch, Oscar  offered his shoulder for Lando to use to steady himself so he could climb out of the bin.

Lando placed one of his hands firmly on Oscar's shoulder and tried to swing his leg over the side of the bin. He failed and stumbled very badly, feeling himself going dizzy. As Lando prepared for his hands to get burnt by the bin, he felt a pair of hands go to his waist steadying him.

“Steady there mate,” Oscar said, still keeping his hands firmly on Lando's waist.

“Thanks.” Lando managed to hitch up his leg onto the side of the bin, but then couldn't find the rest of the strength in his legs to push himself up and over the bin.