Chapter 14

Our Celebration continued the next day.  The guys prepared lunch for us. Mash potatoes, barbecued ribs, coleslaw, and corn.  Later that afternoon a young lady showed up at the door it was Nico's girlfriend.  Nico introduced each one of us. Nico introduced me next.

"Love, this is my other sister Nessa, my older sister from another mother.

I looked at Dana and we both recognized each other. We excitedly let out a scream and hugged.  

"Oh my goodness, Dana is that you?"

"Yes, Eonni it's me.

Nico was baffled and asked, "Do you guys know each other?"

"Oh heck yeah, she was my bestie and partner from our basketball team back at the university"

"Eonni, didn't we make a good team then? what was the name they called us?

Braggingly I said "Well, we we're like Magic and Isaiah, Kyrie and Lebron, or here's the best Jordan and Pippen right?  We were called the Asian Invasion, the women monsters of hardcourt back in our days.

The guys were all laughing at us.

"Seriously if I were not pregnant I would have asked for a 2-on-2 competition right now since my partner is here. Nico and YJ vs Me and Dana"

Nico protested, "sorry ladies I don't play basketball if it's bike racing I'll do it"

YJ goes, "Babe, I don't do 2 on-2 with women maybe 1 on-1 that doesn't require to be vertical".

"Oh, you pervert, stop that". 

Dana and I continued with our "catching up", and Bern joined in our conversation as well. The three of us were giggling and screaming with delight when the topic shifted to our favorite boy group. 

"Eonni, remember when we used to go nuts with BTS? We ditched practice so we could go to their fan meet at KCON.  I wanted to meet Namjoon, oh my gosh he was so beautiful. 

"Of course how can I forget that, I was so nervous to meet Suga that I couldn't even speak when he was in front of me. He held my hands and told me to relax because he doesn't bite.  Girl, I almost fainted at that time.

Bern chimed in and said. " I met Jhope at the soundcheck one time,  he looked and smiled at me.  I swear I almost died. 

Jung Hyon, Nico, and YJ were eavesdropping on our lively conversation.

Nico went to ask Dana, "so who was that beautiful guy that you were so excited to meet? 

Hyoni's turn to ask Bern, "who looked and smiled at you that you almost died?

YJ turned to me and asked "And you missy who was that guy who held your hands because you were too nervous and told you to relax because he doesn't bite? 

All three of us excitedly said "BTS"

"Yah! Were better looking than them"

Sensing the playful jealousy from the guys, we went to our partners. Bern to Hyoni, Dana to Nico, and Me to YJ.  

"Of course, you guys are better looking than them. " Babe, you're the hottest guy who walked on planet earth. Oh wait, are you related to him? You two have the same last name and both are from Daegu...hmm interesting"

"Missy, stop patronizing me. and yes we're probably related.  

Nico and Dana's conversation

Nico- do you still think that Namjoon is better looking than I am?

Dana- OFC, not Love, that was in the past. My boyfriend is the most handsome idol there is.

Nico(smiling) - hey guys did you hear that?