Chapter 24 FOR YOU

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED

"Oh, by the way, sweetie We have a party to go to tonight".

"Tonight? Where? Whose party is it? I need to find a babysitter for the twins".

"It's at Namjoon's place, we're going to celebrate the success of our tour".

"Jagi, really? You know I don't like big parties".

"I don't like big parties either, but this is an intimate one with just a few people. The theme is a throwback. So we need to dress up. I was planning to dress up as Bangtan from 5 years ago; maybe you can dress up as Ms. Kcon from 5 years ago. Oh, and there is no need to find a sitter; Namjoon said he has a sitter for the twins and his daughter."

"Why do I have to dress up like that? It will look tacky. I only remembered wearing my basketball jersey that day. Was I wearing pants or shorts? Was my hair down or up? Was I wearing makeup or not?"

"Sweetie, you were wearing a white shirt, and over it was your number 8 jersey. You were wearing black skinny pants and purple Dunks. Your hair was up for a while, and you removed your scrunchy when we took the selfie. And yes, you were wearing a little bit of makeup. Sweetie, you were so beautiful then, it melted my heart".

"Jagi, I'm speechless with the details. Okay, I'm going to dress up with that old Jersey. I have to look for it".

___________________________________

Yoongi and I got ready for the party. As expected, we dressed in throwback outfits. Yoongi saw me when I got out of the room. I was wearing the exact outfit he described to me. He was in awe, his eyes wide and round, his mouth agape.

Yoongi went to me and said, "Hi, my name is Suga; nice to meet you, Ms. Kcon." I smirked at him and playfully smacked him on the arm.

"I looked awful"

"No, sweetie, you look beautiful".

I fed the kids before going to the party so they wouldn't make a fuss. We got to Namjoon's apartment at 7. It was supposed to be dinner. I insisted on bringing something to the party, even though Yoongi insisted that we didn't have to. I told him that it's rude to go to someone's house for the first time and not bring anything. We brought a cheese charcuterie board, desserts, and wine. We rang the doorbell, and Namjoon and his wife greeted us at the door. I met Namjoon's wife, Lyn, at work, and she was very nice and friendly.

"Hi Namjoon and Lyn, thank you for having us in your lovely home". 

Lyn took the kids and led them to their daughter's room, where they will stay. I kissed the twins and told them to behave. Lyn and I got out of the room and joined everyone in the living room. I looked around and saw familiar faces; Nico and Jin were there. as well as Hyoni and Bern. They all came and greeted me.

The "triplets" came and said hi. "Noona, I love the Ms. KCON outfit".

I was looking for Yoongi and can't seem to find him. From a distance, I noticed him whispering something to Namjoon. I was looking around at the other guests and wondered why they weren't dressed in something retro. The only ones wearing them are Yoongi, me, and the other BTS members.

"Is my boyfriend playing a joke on me?" Yoongi came back to where I was seated, and I smacked him on the arm as soon as he sat down beside me.

"Did you just play a prank on me?"

Yoongi was chuckling and said, "Sweetheart, of course not. Why did you say that?"

"No one is wearing throwback outfits here except for me, you, and the other members".