Chapter 20: Miss KCON

Meanwhile, back at Yoongi's hotel room

Jhope knocked on Yoongi's door to ask him if he wanted to have breakfast. Yoongi was startled by the knock and got up to answer the door.

"Hyung, I was trying to call you, but I think your phone is not working; it was giving a busy signal"

"Oh shit, my phone. Nessa, are you there? It was dead silent on the other end. Yoongi called my number again, but it went straight to voicemail".

"Hyung, were you talking to her all night? Hyung she's a married woman".

"Hobi Something happened to her last night, and that's why I was with her. I couldn't leave her."

"What happened to her?"

"I was with her when she saw her husband making out with his ex. And then her crazy ex-fiancee started sending her threatening messages. I was talking to her all this time, and we both fell asleep, but now her phone is off, so I'm worried about her. Let me text Jin Hyung".

Jin called Yoongi right away.

"Yoongi, hi. Thank you for staying with my sister last night. That asshole YJ I swear I'll beat the shit out of him when I see him".

"Hyung, do you know David Park"?

"Yes, why"?

"He's been sending threatening texts to Nessa. And I couldn't contact Nessa right now. I'm worried".

"That son of a bitch. Why is my sister so unlucky with men? Listen, Yoongi, I'm a bit far from LA right now. I'm in Santa Barbara with my girlfriend, and I can't leave her. Nico, Bern, and Hyoni have already left for Seoul this morning. Noona's brother is in Spain right now. You're the only one I can trust to help her. So please try calling her and let me know".

"Hyung I'm going back to her house right now to check on her".

Yoongi took a quick shower, changed clothes, and went down to the lobby. He called his driver to drive him back to my place in San Marino.

*********************************************

I went to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast. Bacon, eggs, toast, coffee. As soon as I'm done cooking, I hear the doorbell and a loud banging on the door. My heart was racing, and I thought that it was David. I peered through the peephole, and it was Yoongi, much to my surprise.

I opened the door, and Yoongi ran toward me and hugged me. I staggered at the impact and tried to balance myself. Yoongi pulled away when he realized what he had done

"I'm sorry," he muttered while scratching the back of his neck.

I laughed at him and said, "Haven't you had enough of me?"

"Nessa, I was worried because you were not answering my calls and texts".

"Oh, my phone. I turned it off when I woke up this morning because my jerk exes were bombarding me with texts and phone calls. By the way, you sound cute when snoring".

"Was I snoring?"

"Yes, hold on, why are you here? I thought you had practice today".

"I ditched practice".

"That phrase sounds familiar. I used to ditch practice just to go to your guys' fan meet".

"Really"?

"The first time was in 2014 at KCON, then at the Troubadour, and in 2016 at KCON again".

"So you were there all those times?"

"Yes, I am a true blue Army, hmm...that doesn't sound right, I am a true purple Army".