Epilogue

Today is my husband's Press Conference for his newly released solo album

Reporter: Hey Suga I heard congratulations are in order. 

Suga: Oh so you guys heard, yes my wife just gave birth to our babies, they're twins a boy and a girl. 

Reporter: So what are their names 

Suga: Tori and Yoonji. Tori is from my wife's middle name Victoria and Yoonji is of course from my name.  Yoonji's nickname is Jordan. So we have 2 sets of twins now. My elder twins are Senna and Kobe. 

Reporter: So what or who was the inspiration for your new album CHANCE?

Suga: Well, my inspiration comes from my own experience. If an opportunity or a chance comes your way, don't wait and don't waste your time; just grab it because it might not come back to you again. So the title track is also called Chance, and I wrote the lyrics and the melody. And you can hear my daughter Senna rap and sing on this track.

Reporter: Are you going on tour for this new album?

Suga: I will go on a limited tour, but not until early next year. Most likely only Asian countries and a few cities. I will be on break for a while after my album promotion just to devote my time to my wife and my kids. I just want to enjoy my time off as a husband and father.

Reporter: Can we ask you something personal?

Suga: Sure, It depends on how personal it is, but I can try to answer that question.

Reporter: You were one of the most eligible bachelors in Korea before you got married. What made you decide to get hitched?

Suga:  First of all, have you guys seen my wife? She's so beautiful

Suga:  First of all, have you guys seen my wife? She's so beautiful. I have to do it right away before anyone snatches her away from me. But joking aside, when you find "THE ONE" your soulmate, you just know; it's like a magnet that attracts you. I have a funny story. When my wife and I celebrated one of our monthly anniversaries, I bought her a gift. I asked her what she wanted, and she said, "She wants Shooky." I asked Jimin what girls like, and he said Hyung you should get her one of those expensive flappy bags that have the C logo on them. I have seen that my wife has some bags like that too, so I thought she would like them. And so I did buy it for her, and she was so surprised but not happy about my gift because she was expecting SHOOKY. I thought she was kidding. But she wasn't kidding; she wanted the biggest SHOOKY pillow in the world. And you know what she told me? She stated, "I don't want you giving me such expensive gifts because we're just dating." Gifts like this should be given to your mom, but when we get married, you can shower me with expensive gifts all you want. Don't you just love her? So that's the one that sealed the deal. Shooky still shares a bed with us up to this day, and he chuckled.

Reporter: Any immediate plans

Suga: Going home after the press conference and enjoying my newborn babies. 

THE END