Chapter 21

Thursday

It's 1 am, and our flight to Seoul is leaving at 4 am. I texted Yoongi yesterday evening and told him that we were leaving for Seoul. I didn't get a reply from him,I knew he had a performance that night and had to do a V Live for their fans. I watched the replay of his V Live on my phone while waiting to board, and my kids are sleeping on the airport benches. Yoongi was quiet and did not interact much during V Live; he kept glancing at his watch. I checked my phone and saw that he replied to my text and called me around 11:30 PM when his V Live ended.

Yoongi: Nessa I'm sorry I couldn't pick up your call. I'll see you at the airport.

I immediately called Yoongi's phone, which he picked up right away.

"Hello, Hi Yoongi, Where are you? It sounds so noisy where you are. Are you still at the concert venue?"

"Nessa, I'm actually here at... and the call was cut off".

"I tried calling him again, but it went to voicemail. I'm thinking that at least he knows that we're on our way back to Seoul, so he won't worry anymore. I sent another text to him and said"I'll see you when you get back".

I went back to sit with my kids, who were still sleeping. I put on my headphones and closed my eyes for a few moments while waiting to board. I felt someone plop into the chair beside me. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Yoongi huffing and puffing.

"I made it."

"What are you doing here?" My eyes are wide and round from excitement."

"I'm going with you and the kids".

"What? What are you talking about? Do you want to cause commotion on the plane?

Yoongi was laughing and said, "No, you guys are going with me on the company plane."

"Says who?"

"Me, of course."

"Yoongi, that's too much. You don't need to do that. The kids and I are taking the first class, so we will be comfortable".

"No, you're not. Look at the kids—pointing to my kids who were sleeping on the bench—my poor babies, they're so tired"

I can't believe he said "my poor babies." What does he mean by that?

"Ok, let's go; we need to go to the other boarding gate."

Yoongi woke Senna up and carried her. I took Kobe and we made our way to the boarding gate.

The flight stewardess: "Good morning, Sir. I will show you to your seats." Your wife can sit over here, and you can put your kids down on these two reclining beds over here.

Yoongi was smiling from ear to ear at what the stewardess said. He whispered to me. "He mistook us for a family."I'm not going to correct her." I pinched him on his side.

Wae? aya!(ouch)

He took my hand and laced his fingers with mine, then rested his head on my shoulder and said, "I'm so tired; let me go to sleep, Sweetie." He's already snoring on my shoulder after only 15 minutes.

I gazed at him and couldn't help but admire his beautiful, sweet face. I went to touch his cheek, and he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I could feel my heart skipping a beat. What is this guy doing to me? He's making my heart flutter.

Senna woke up and moaned, "Appa." I stood up, but Yoongi pulled me to stay seated. He then stood up and went to Senna and put her on his lap so she would go back to sleep. My heart is full watching how Yoongi takes care of my kids. When Senna was asleep, he went back to sit with me, and I gave him a peck on his cheek. He was surprised that I did that.