1 || Dress Coded

vote, comment, follow! <3 ily
---- 

"Madison?" The teacher calls my name. I look up to let him know that he has my attention. "Come here for a second." Slightly confused, I walk up to my history teacher, Mr. Rivera, who, for some reason, while looking up at me, lingers his eyes around my breasts.

"I'm gonna need you to go to the office."

"For what?" I ask, confused.

"You're violating the dress code."

"How?"

"Don't ask questions or I'll write you up."

I look down at my body to see if I was showing anything I should be showing. No, I'm wearing a perfectly opaque T-shirt, which reaches below my ass, and boyfriend jeans, which aren't tight around my skin. At this point, many people in my class are looking at me, including my best friend, who is frowning at my teacher.

"I already called the office and they're going to take proper action."

"But what did I do?" I feel myself getting ticked off but embarrassed at the same time because of all these eyes on me.

My best friend raises her hand. "Mr. Rivera? I'm wearing a crop top, and jeans. Why aren't you sending me to the office?" She steals a "watch me" smirk in my direction.

"Because you're wearing a bra," He blurts out, and I stand there with my eyes widened. I hear gasps everywhere, and everyone is stealing glances at everyone. Everyone's expressions are screaming, "what the fuck?"

Suddenly, everything becomes so much clear. Throughout the day, I noticed boys staring at my chest, and at first, I was confused, but now, it makes sense. A gross feeling takes over my body, and I become conscious of everyone looking at me.

"Just go the office, Ms. Snow," He asserts more aggressively. "And just know that I'm writing you up as well." I roll my eyes angrily before grabbing my backpack and storming toward the office. I know I'm going to be sent home for this shit, so why bother coming back and having to take my backpack later.

"Pervert!" My best friend shouts at my teacher. "What business do you have staring at girls' boobs? Does your wife not give you any?" I hear some people gasp in disbelief while Ashley winks at me.

"You know what, Ms. Miller, you go down to the office as well. That comment was very inappropriate."

I find myself laughing in disbelief. And he finds it okay to comment on my breasts. Ashley grabs her backpack with me, and we both leave the classroom. "You need to get laid, Mr. Rivera. You're down fucking bad," Ashley adds one more insulting comment before we both storm towards the office.

Okay, maybe not storm, but we walk.

When we enter the office, I notice another student there as well. I awkwardly acknowledge him since we made eye contact. He has lovely eyes, and surprisingly, they don't find their way to my chest.

I turn slightly away from him so that he doesn't have the chance to look at my breasts or notice anything about them.

I start scrolling through my phone, trying to help myself feel better about this situation. I've never been seen in this light before. Even if I have been, I've never noticed it, and it's never been publicly announced.

I feel so embarrassed. Now so many people are going to know from their friends. I'll forever be known for this. Fuck, Mr. Rivera. I hope his wife leaves him and takes the children too. In fact, he shouldn't even be a teacher.

"Ms. Snow? I heard you got dress-coded." The other student quickly turns towards me in shock but looks away shortly after, looking very confused.

"Yeah..." I say awkwardly. The principal is an old white woman who has that annoying haircut where their hair is cut short and parted very unevenly with a majority of hair on one side.

"Now, we're going to have to ask you to go back home, change, and then return. You can call your parents and explain to them what happened, or we can call them for you. Your teacher also said he'll write you up for disrespecting him. I'm honestly surprised, Ms.Snow. I didn't expect you of all people, to get into trouble like this. I'll let you off with a warning for this dress-code violation, and I'll try to tell your teacher not to write you up. Consider yourself lucky."

"Can't she wear a jacket on top of it and stay in school?" Ashley asks. "What's your problem?"

"If she can find a jacket, she can wear it on top and stay."

The only problem was, I didn't have a jacket and neither did anyone I know. It's basically summer, who'd wear jackets? All of a sudden, I hear a shuffling next to me and then see a jacket being shoved in my face. I turn to see the hot student next to me handing me his jacket.

"No, it's okay, really," I attempt to decline his offer.

"Take it," He says, his tone making it sound like I have no other choice but to accept his clothing. "Unless you'd rather go home." A picture of my mom and dad arriving to pick me up from school, and getting ready to pick a fight with my teacher and principal, creating a scene flashes through my mind and I shudder at the thought.

"Thanks," I mumble, taking his jacket from him. "l'll give it back to you tomorrow."

He then turns to the principal. "Is the problem solved? Or are you going to send her home for showing her ankles?" The principal waves her hands at me to indicate that I can return to class. Ashley turns around to follow me back.

"Where do you think you're going, Ms. Miller? I'm not letting you off that easy, get back here." Ashley winces, and stays put where she is. "Ms. Snow, return to your class or I'll consider this as skipping."

What got up her ass?

I leave the office room, while taking in a good feel for the jacket a really hot student just gave me. I glance at the brand name. Gucci. I glance back at him to notice him looking at me, only to turn away quickly.

I pull the jacket down to cover my ass and zip it up so that you can't see my chest either. I don't know why he was looking at me, but I don't want him to look at my body like that.

I make a mental note to myself to return this jacket as soon as possible. 

---- 

a/n: a mild romance story to write while I'm simultaneously drowning in college work. slay. 

hope you enjoyed it. make sure you vote, comment, and follow! love you!