6 || It's Cold

make sure you vote and comment! <3 ily. 
TW: sexual assault. there will be a (*) mark before and after the triggering parts. ty!
--- 

I can feel the sting of the whiteboard against my bare skin. It's cold. I want someplace warm. I hate it here. It's too cold. It's too fucking cold. His cold hands press against my stomach and then my breasts.

It's too cold. I just want a jacket. Something to keep me warm. His cold lips press against mine, and the back of his neck presses against the whiteboard. The cold whiteboard.

It is cold. I hate it. Why can't he take me someplace warm?

Tears flow down my face, and he wipes them away aggressively. "Stop," I whisper. Someone make it stop.

I feel dizzy and cold and tired. I simply close my eyes and wait for the worst to happen, completely giving up on fighting. The last thing I see before my eyes close is a sticker that says, "This is a safe place."

*

I'm woken up again a few minutes later by a knock on the door and it twisting open. Rivera's eyes panic as he tries to push me away and cover up what he's doing quickly. "I just wanted to turn in my homework-" The voice freezes midway, and as footsteps begin to get closer, I try to cover up my body.

All I can think is that the floor is cold and dirty. It's Angel. I'm happy he doesn't even look at me; he just goes around the classroom, finding my clothes. I can feel my teeth chattering and my body stiff and numb from how cold it is. He places the clothes gently next to me.

"You're not supposed to be in here," The voice I can't stand to hear again speaks up. Another jacket is placed gently next to me, and I scramble to put my clothes back on as fast as I can. I hear a loud slam.

"Fucking pedophile!" Angel gnarls. I look up to see him pressing his hands around Rivera's neck and pinning him against the board. I slip into my underwear and jeans as fast as possible, hoping that Angel doesn't turn toward me. I get frustrated when I can't seem to put my bra on properly I feel the wire cut into my skin as I finally manage to fasten it onto my chest.

I pull on my T-shirt and hug Angel's jacket close to my body. It's warm, but I hate this room. It's so cold in here. The floor is cold. Everything is cold. "Angel," I whisper, barely. loud enough for anyone to hear. But somehow, he does, and he lets go of him, rushing to my side. He doesn't touch me, and I can't fully comprehend why I don't make a move to get up from the floor.

I don't know if I can. He's still there. Standing there. Dissatisfied. He still wants more. He won't leave me alone until I give him what he wants. It's cold. When Angel realizes I'm not about to make a move because my eyes are fixated on him, he gently places his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry... I'm here to help."

My teeth continue to chatter as Angel begins to lift me up. I move away from his touch and stand up on my own, keeping my eyes glued to Mr. Rivera. He looks... hungry. And discontent. And for a second, I feel guilty. For not giving him everything he wanted.

Or maybe I'm scared that he'll come back for more, so I might as well give him everything now.

"If you leave now, I'll get you expelled from school!" He shouts like a madman. I wince at his voice, and unknowingly, I grab onto the only thing that I feel safe in right now. His jacket. I hug it close to my body and try to focus on the warmth it's giving me.

But my teeth don't stop chattering. It's really cold. I wish he would just choose another room. Where it's warmer.

"Try it, bitch," Angel growls before gently pushing my shoulder, indicating for me to leave the classroom. He slams the door behind him, and I flinch. "Sorry," He mumbles. "Sorry..." The second time he says sorry, it seems like it's for a lot more. "Should I call the police?"

I don't know what to say, so I just nod. Maybe it's better if he's arrested and not allowed to work here anymore. But they don't have evidence. There's no camera... or anything. They'll just turn this against me. "Actually... no," I reply quietly. "There were no cameras in the room."

"I mean, they can still come up with evidence, right... like with forensics and shit?" He rambles, almost as if he's trying to convince himself that there's something more he can do than just save me from my history teacher.

"Angel... it wasn't... it wasn't rape. He didn't leave biological evidence." It was disgusting to mention. "I'm cold..." I say once again.

"Let's go sit in my car," He says. "I'll turn the heater on."

— — —

Angel is outside his own car while I'm inside, with the heat turned all the way up. Maybe he didn't want to be inside because he was disgusted by me. Or he couldn't stand how hot I had made his car.

I try to pretend everything is fine, just for a while. I sit there and feel the warmth touching my skin. Maybe nothing did happen. It was just... nothing. It meant nothing... to him. So it should mean nothing to me.

I should be okay.

All he did was take off my clothes. All he did was betray my trust as a teacher. Make me realize that there really is no such thing as a safe place.

And there's no proof of him committing any crime. He'll stay a teacher, and I'll probably get kicked out of school. Tears begin to flow down my face, and I find myself screaming in frustration. My teeth start to chatter again as the familiar cold feeling of the classroom engulfs me. I scream once again while Angel watches from outside, not sure what to do.

"I'm cold!" I scream, cry, and hug myself to calm myself down. "I'm so fucking cold..." I hug my knees to my chest and start crying my eyes out. So much so that I don't notice Angel on the phone with someone. 

-----

a/n: i hope this chapter was well written. this chapter took me so much consideration on how to write. i rewrote it several times, actually. around 3-4 times. anyway, i hope you thought it was well written. 

thank you so much for reading <3 

who do you think angel is calling? and what do you think of angel rn? 

byee, ily <3