7 || Scrape It Off

make sure you vote and comment! <3
----- 

I've found some peace in his car. The heater keeps me warm, along with his jacket. It's raining outside, but he's still standing outside as if he's waiting for someone to show up. Or for me to suck it up and leave his car. My thoughts are rudely interrupted by a knock on the car window.

That's when I realize that police cars have pulled up, and the person knocking on the window was an officer. I don't make a move to open the door for them. It's cold outside. I just scan my environment, noticing that Angel was talking to an officer, nodding at her words.

He walks back towards his car and opens the door. I cower away from the cold air, wrapping myself tighter in his jacket. A slight cry leaves my lips, and he immediately closes the door. "Sorry... we're taking you to the hospital," He informs me. I don't say anything; I just try to keep myself warm again.

I see him reach over my shoulder and tug the seatbelt over me and fasten it.

The car ride there is silent and almost painful. Thankfully, Angel doesn't turn the heat down, and I focus on trying to feel warm again. I try my hardest not to cry so that it doesn't annoy him. He's done so much already. I don't want him to bear with my hideous crying as well. But I can't help but cry silently.

All I want right now is a hot shower. I feel the disgusting wetness of his kisses all over my body. I just want to wash it away so that he never touched my body. I shudder when the cold zipper touches my skin, and a low cry leaves my lips once again.

I hate when Angel drives over speed bumps because it ruins my current position, which was warm, and moves me to a colder position. I want to yell at him for driving like this, but I don't have the energy to. I just wait for the car to come to a complete stop so that I can stay in a perfectly warm position.

What seems like several hours later, the car parks near a hospital, and the police come back to the car and open the door without my permission. "Don't-" I hear Angel say after it's too late.

I find myself screaming as the cold hits my skin.

— — —

The next thing I know, the police are asking me questions. They're asking Angel questions. They're running some tests on me and all sorts of shit I don't want right now. Apparently, I had some DNA evidence of my attack on my nails.

"Maddie, baby, my love!" I hear my mother cry out as she runs towards me on a hospital bed surrounded by police officers and doctors. She grabs my hand, which is cold from being outside. I quickly pull them away and snuggle further into the warm blanket they kindly provided me.

I see Aaron standing next to my mom, staring at me in shock. I feel embarrassed... I try to give Aaron a smile, but I just end up disappearing further down my blanket. I hear my dad talking to officers in a tone that scares me.

"Don't worry baby," My mom assures. "We'll fix this."

"If you decide to press charges-" A police offer, who's talking to my dad, says.

"We'll be taking this to court," My dad says sternly. It's funny... how they all decided this shit. And no one cared to ask me. Angel called the police without asking. My parents are planning to take this to court without asking me.

A few more minutes of commotion later, Angel leaves after letting my parents known. I don't know why, but I feel so much unsafer when he leaves. I want him to return and stay, but it's probably unfair to him. He's done more than enough, and he honestly probably doesn't want to see me again after this.

An officer finally told me that I'm allowed to take a shower. I keep the blanket wrapped around me and walk into the bathroom.

"I brought extra clothes," My mom tells me, bringing out a bag and handing it to me. I take a quick peek inside the bag and quickly push it back to my mom. "Oh, is there something wrong with them? I'm sorry, sweety, I didn't mean-"

"I want a sweatshirt... and sweatpants. Don't forget a bra, please," I whisper.

I see her eyes slightly tear up, but she nods and smiles at me anyway. "Of course, baby, you take your time in the shower. I'll be back in twenty minutes." The hospital isn't far from our place. My mom works here, after all.

I lock the bathroom door behind me and shake the handle several times to make sure no one can get in. I also walk around the bathroom and ensure no one is watching me. I check the mirrors, the toilet, and every part of the bathroom. I drop the blanket carefully onto the ground and take off Angel's jacket.

I turn the heat of the shower all the way and get in with my clothes on. The hot water engulfs, and even if it's scorching hot, it's comforting. It isn't cold. I slowly remove my clothes, my mind flashing back to how he tried to tear them off me.

He just wanted to see all of me at once. He didn't wait.

I scrub my skin with my nails, trying to remove any part of his touch from my body. I feel my nails dig into my skin and try to scrape it off. So new skin can grow in its place.

So the skin that he touched doesn't have to exist anymore. I start to draw blood, and the hot water makes my skin feel like it's on fire, but I continue scrubbing anyway. I start crying in low whimpers as I continue to scrape the skin off my body.

I should have told my parents when he dress-coded me. This is all my fault. I let it happen. I let it happen because I thought he was my teacher. I thought he was someone who wanted to help me.

Maybe he did want to help me.

I'll write you a glowing recommendation letter that can easily get you into your dream colleges. Just give me what I want.

Maybe he was trying to help me...

I scrub harder and harder with my nails.

It is my fault. 

----- 

a/n: hope you liked this chapter! idk what to say honestly, my day has been pretty annoying. i dropped a mug on my hand while trying to wash it, which is a typical me thing to do. my hand started bleeding so i took my roommate's bandaids, she was an angel for letting me have them. 

anyway, yeah. my middle finger kinda stings from that... a funny finger for it to fall on. ironic, really. anyway... yeah. it's also getting really cold here. and I'm wearing a thin jacket with only a sports bra underneath like oops. 

but yeah... that's that. 

i hope you liked this chapter <3 

what do you think will happen to the teacher? (ew we hate him) 

anyhoo, tysm for reading! ilysm! <3 <3 till next time!