21 || Find Out

make sure you vote and comment. like, i swear, if ur a ghost reader, i will hunt you down. jk, no pressure <3 love you all equally.
----

If I thought that holding this boy's hand was the most magical moment of my life, I was wrong. This is the most magical moment. His lips are soft to the touch. Clearly, he took good care of his lips. It must be a model thing.

Sparks flow through my entire body, and at this moment, I realize if I were to be with any boy, I want him to make me feel the way Angel makes me feel. Safe, warm, and amazing.

Angel is the first to pull away from the kiss. He locks eyes with me, his chocolate eyes almost melting as he holds my gaze. Boy, am I fucked. My face is heating up beyond my control, and I'm sure I look red as fuck right now. I could see a slight flushed pink on his face as well.

"Wow," I breathed.

"Yeah."

Every other thing that happened today flies out the window. My time with Harley, burning myself in the shower, the therapy session, and hanging out with my friends. Everything. All I see in front of me is Angel.

As if we read each other's minds, we lean in again, and our lips meet. This isn't sex. This isn't hooking up. It's a simple kiss. But for some reason, it means everything. And I have no choice but to admit to myself that I like Angel.

I like the boy that let me keep all his jackets. I like the boy that rescued me from the monster at school. I like the boy that is in front of me now, letting me kiss him.

Butterflies create a storm in my stomach as I feel Angel's long, beautiful fingers graze my jaw, sending electric shocks all the way to my brain, making me unable to think about anything else but his lips on mine. Holy shit.

His thumb slides back and forth over my jawline while his other hand wraps around my waist. The butterflies in my stomach are no longer just a storm. It is a fucking hurricane.

But as all cliches go, the door clicks open, and my brother's whispers and a girl's giggles fill the room. I push Angel off of me, sending the poor guy flying onto his back, while I turn around to find Aaron and the girl he's been after holding hands and sneaking into the house.

Could have used the fucking back door, you dumb fuck. I want to shout at him. But I don't.

"Aaron!" I hiss, and his head snaps toward me. He looks bewildered, to say the least. Like the kid caught eating the last cookie. "You better not have sex, or I'm breaking your door down."

I feel like a hypocrite. Sure, just remember all the shit you did with Harley, I remind myself. I have no right to cockblock Aaron, but as his older sister and someone who knows that middle school girls are the worst players of them all, I need to protect him from heartbreak. Especially during that transition from eighth grade to high school.

"Shut up!" He groans and tugs the girl away towards his room. "Hey, Angel!" He manages to add before disappearing upstairs. Angel is still lying on his back, staring at the ceiling, contemplating. I grab his hand and pull him back up. He's heavy for someone who looks so lean and slender.

"Sorry... That would have been embarrassing to let my brother catch us."

"That's okay... I think you knocked the wind out of me, though," He mutters weakly.

"My bad," I smile awkwardly. "So... now what do you wanna do...?"

He shrugs, and we fall into a long, dreadful silence. The kind of silence that makes you want to scream because that's how much you hate it. So I decide to break it. "I followed you on Instagram." Goddamnit, Madison. Please, keep exposing yourself. By all means.

He laughs and takes out his phone immediately to open Instagram. He's following no one. This makes sense since he's so famous; he doesn't need to follow people. They'll follow him regardless. Unlike us normal people, who need to follow people back because they'll get offended. Hell, even I get offended.

"What's your username?" He asks.

"Uh... Madison-underscore-Snow, one-two-three."

He sends a follow request to my private account. "There. Accept my follow request." Feeling slightly flustered, I open my Instagram and accept the request from angel.andino. Then I click on his profile to see fifty-thousand more followers than the last time I checked. Also, he's following one person.

That person is me. Is what they mean when they say to find a guy that makes you feel special? Because I feel so goddamn special right now.

"Thanks," I smile. "Although I didn't really bring that up so you could follow me."

"I know, but it's common courtesy to follow someone you like." Oh fuck, here come the butterflies. Does he really mean that? Oh my God, were my friends finally right about a guy being interested in me? Holy shit! Unless he means he likes me as a friend. Then again, why would he kiss me?

Romance is confusing.

"I guess..." Since I already have my phone in my hand, I check the time. 11.34 pm!! "Oh my God, it's already so late; you should go. Before you get in trouble or something."

"I can't get in trouble, don't worry," He assures. I am a little confused because how could he not get in trouble with his family? But then again, my parents are out almost all day for their time-consuming work. My mom, who's a surgeon, can barely catch a break, while my dad is just a workaholic. Aaron and I have our own lives, and Aaron clearly has things to worry about this late at night. Which involves girls.

"What does that mean?"

"Let's just when you're the one who basically makes all the money in your household, there's little they can say."

"Oh... shit." I really need to watch what I say. But duh, of course. He's a model. He probably makes a bank. His parents are probably lazing around mooching off of him. That just sucks.

"It's whatever. Makes me feel in charge," He shrugs. His eyes say differently, but I don't push it. There are obviously things people don't want to discuss, and you shouldn't push them to open up. Unless you're their therapist.

"Do you like being in charge?" Where did that come from, Madison? And why did you sound very suggestive while saying it?

His eyes widen as he tries to comprehend my words. "What-"

"I did not mean that in that way- Fuck, that probably sounded so insensitive... I-" I'm interrupted by another kiss, instantly melting with the heat waves it sent through my body.

"Should we find out?" 

----- 

a/n: yoooo, someone find me an angel andino. also, poor harley. she didn't think twice before kicking him to the curb. damn. maybe they were meant to be just friends. or failed lovers. who knows. or they could be endgame. we don't know. gasp. 

also, what do you think about angel? and oh u wait, his life gets much darker bc I'm a sucker for romanticizing broken boys. 

what do you think about madison? 

whose team r u on? 

anyway, thanks soo much for reading!!! it means sm! also make sure you have voted and commented <3 i love you all smm!! keep slaying besties.