19 || Get Help

make sure you vote and comment! <3 also this is a slightly shorter chapter mostly because i got tired of harley content for now, and i wanna jump to angel content. 

"Did you... do this to yourself?"

I shrug. "Side effects of trauma." It's scary how casually I confessed that I burn myself. Is it really that normal to me by now? I've only done it twice... I'm scared to look up at Harley. Mostly because his grip on my wrist is so strong, I think he's cutting off circulation. "Let go of me," I order, struggling against his grip. "You're not even fucking clothed, let go. We can talk about it later."

He quickly get back into his clothes. Almost too smoothly and quickly. Alright, I get it. He's not clumsy. "Alright tell me now," He says. "You did that to yourself?" His tone set me off. I didn't like the way he was speaking to me. As if he had a right to know about my personal life.

"You know what, Harley? I don't need this. It doesn't matter if I hurt myself or not. It's none of your business."

"I don't know, Madison. I feel like if I see a girl who I was just hooking up with wrapped in bloody bandages, I think that makes it my business."

"Well, yeah sure, they're burns. It means nothing."

His voice softens. "You need help... I know what you're going through." There was so much weight in his words that it overwhelmed it. He didn't say it like an average person would. He sounds like he actually knows every single thing I'm feeling.

And that scares me. Because what if he's not any different from me? What if we're the same person, finding some stability in each other, while our worlds are crashing down?

"How do you know what I'm going through?" I ask, my voice barely coming out in a whisper. "You don't even know what's happened." He smiles. Through all of this, he smiles. It's soft, delicate, and carries a thousand pains. And I feel my heart hurt for him.

"Just tell me you'll get help."

Ever since the incident, I've been a bitch to almost everyone I know. I've gone against their requests, mostly because I didn't give a single fuck what happened to me. I could easily tell him to fuck off now, and not listen to a single thing he asks of me. But there's something about his words that make me think... maybe he really knows what I'm going through. Maybe he's right. Maybe I do need to get help, instead of neglecting all the help being given to me on a silver platter.

"Sure. I'll get help." 

---

a/n: heyyyyy , tysmmmmm for reading! what did you think of this chapter? sorry, it was so short, but yeah... i couldn't drag it on forever. 

anywayyy.. what's harley's secret? 

comment if ur team harley > 

comment if ur team angel > 

thanks sm for reading! it means soo much! i love you all so much! baii!