10 || Anything Hot

make sure you vote and comment! 
sorry for the late updates omg, I've been drowning in hella work, premed sucks ass. 
----- 

Just like that, we made it to a silent corner of the random empty room we found in the building. I was pushing my limits, but it felt good to feel someone else's touch. It was like erasing his touch from my body. Forcing my body to remember someone else's touch.

"Mm," I moan, pushing against his body. The warmth he radiates is almost surreal. I keep wanting more of his warmth. When his hand touches my bare skin, it doesn't feel cold and I crave more. He takes off his sweater, to reveal a button-up white shirt underneath. Hot. I feel my fingers slowly unbutton his shirt, revealing an impressive set of muscles.

His chest is clean-shaven, which makes me wonder if he's a swimmer. Or something. I feel a slight stubble as I press my hand against his chest. He takes his glasses off, which makes him look naked, but at the same time, the gesture was so hot.

He proceeds to take off my shirt, but I quickly stop him. "Did I do something wrong?" He asks, letting go of my shirt. No, he wasn't doing anything wrong. The idea of being exposed in front of someone in a public place makes me terrified. He could be watching for all I know.

"No... Somewhere more private. Maybe another day," I breathe. I don't know if I'm making any sense right now, but it happens when you make out with a pretty hot guy at a therapist's office.

"Another day?" He cocks an eyebrow, which makes his gray eyes stand out more.

"Yeah, if you're down for that..."

"Yeah, sounds cool. Just get me your number," He replies casually, buttoning up his shirt again, but not all the way. He lazily puts his sweater back on, which makes him look messy but still smart and classy. His black hair is scattered over his forehead, lingering down onto his eyes, making his features stand out more.

Is it normal for me to find someone attractive after an incident like that? Should I feel guilty? Or should I just not fucking care and do what I feel like? I like the second option the best. So I'll go with that.

"Text me," I tell him as I type my phone number into his phone. "I gotta go now, my mom will be here to pick me up"

"Yeah, cool, I'll see you later then." I nod and leave the room. I turn back around because I forgot to tell him something.

"I'm Madison, by the way."

"Cool. Harley."

"Harley? Sweet."

— — —

"How are you doing, sweety?" My mom asks her eyes on the road.

"Fine," I say. What else am I supposed to say? I had a panic attack and made out with a guy I just met to calm myself down. Way to go, Madison.

The rest of the car ride is silent, and I stare out the window. I read almost every sign I come across. Some are store names, and some are billboards for lawyers, realtors, or simply ads for products. "I want to switch schools," I tell my mom out of the blue.

"A-are you sure? How can you ask new teachers for recommendation letters?"

"You want me to go back?"

"I just want you to think it through. Oh, and there was a boy here to see you today. He said his name was Angel or something." Hearing his name for some reason makes me happy. I don't know. Maybe because he's a warm person or something.

"Is he still there?"

"Yeah, he's hanging out with Aaron. If you don't want to see him, Aaron can always send him away."

"No! I mean... yeah, I don't mind seeing him." A silent, calm car ride turned into my anticipation to meet Angel. I don't know why I was so eager to meet him. He did come to my rescue twice, and I don't know, I just want to see him. I want to see what he's here for.

Maybe he just wants his jacket back.

What other reason would he have? Suddenly, my eager mood crashes down and I don't feel anything. Why would he want to see me anyway? It's not like we're friends or anything. I'm just a pathetic girl who keeps borrowing his jackets from him.

Fuck it. Whatever. Why should I care what he thinks? He's just another random boy. Plus, I'll never have to see him again after I switch schools. It doesn't matter what he thinks.

I feel the crunch of the car tires as we pull into our driveway. Once completely parked, I quickly go into the house and see Angel on the couch with Aaron. They're both eating some snacks, but Angel's eyes notice me immediately. "Hey," I say, quietly. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yeah, I wanted to give you something," He says, almost awkwardly. He definitely does not want to be talking to someone like you. "Can we talk outside?"

"Yeah... I guess," I wait for him to follow me out the door. I feel my heart start to beat faster and my palms start to get sweaty. Can't he just tell me what he wants to give me and we both can move on with our lives? Ugh.

We're standing in my front yard, and I cross my hands over my body. I'm glad that the sun's shining and it's gotten hotter because I would not have come out if it was cold. "What did you want to give me?"

"One sec, I left it in my car," He runs to his car, which is a red BMW and brings out a jacket. To be specific, the jacket that Aaron sold. I'm confused. Very much. Does he want to give me the jacket that he almost threatened me about? He runs back to me and holds out the jacket.

"Why?"

"Too many people wore it for me to wear it again," He quickly says without missing a beat. "Who knows? The person that bought this could have been sick... or something. I'm also allergic to cats. They could have had a cat. You never know."

"Oh," I chuckle, feeling a little lighter. "Cool," I take the jacket from him gently and hold it in my hands. It's a warm jacket, and I realize I like holding it close to me. Which is creepy. But I can't help it.

"How are you?" He asks, with his hands in his flannel pockets. I didn't notice how nice he looked today. I mean, he looked cliche, but in a good way. It was a black flannel over a black sweatshirt, and black ripped jeans. Funny how his name is Angel, but he drives a red car and wears all black. I also can't figure why he's wearing something so thick in such weather. I guess I'm not on to talk, I'm wearing something warm as well.

"Alright," I shrug.

"Um..." He starts. "Let's go get some coffee. Or anything hot."

Huh? 

---- 

a/n: heyyyyy, long time no see. sorry for the late update. 

i have so many midterms, it's hella sad. i had my math midterm last week, and i said (-x^2 - x^2 = -x^4) when it was actually -2x^2 and i spent like half an hour on that question, holy shit. anyway, i feel better, bc i got a good grade on that test, so we're good. 

ALSO: QUESTION!! WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON ANGEL? VS HARLEY. 

anywayyyy, I hope you liked this chapter <3 thank you so much for reading!! ilysm!! <3