Chapter 2

(Harry's POV)

"I'm leaving," I say walking passed Susan, my step mom.

"Okay and...?" She said sharply.

"Just saying jeez," I said pushing past her to get to the door

I walked down the road to my best friend Ari's house.

Finally I can escape my hell. Also known as living in the same environment as Susan. I hate her so much.

She's so rude and I don't know why.

I got to Ari's house but her door was locked.

I banged on the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR TOU TWAT," I shout.

"It's one thing to say it over text but, in person it's just weird," she says opening up the door.

"Well I'm weird so that works." I chuckled.

"Let's go in my room douche," she said.

"Ouch. You know that really hurts me. Deep in here." I pointed to my heart.

"Oh well lets go."

I trailed behind her up the stairs into the bedroom.

"My dad is at work. He said he won't be able to come home until like 6. So we can't get a ride anywhere." She says.

"Let's just walk somewhere like the park or something." I suggest.

"Oooh I know what we can do! My dad got the new projector in the basement. Let's watch netflix."

"Okay but I call first pick on the movie we're gonna watch," I say while raising my hand.

"Alright fine. Let's go downstairs now."

We now walked all the way back downstairs and then down another flight of stairs into the basement.

I was in love with Ari's house.

The freaking bathroom was bigger than my bedroom. I honestly think that's not fair. Like if I could sleep in her bathroom, I would. I know it sounds weird but if you have ever seen my room, you'd probably get claustrophobic right way.

I asked if I can have the guest room once but my dad and Susan said no.

"Hey why didn't you wanna hang out with Mya instead? I mean isn't she your girlfriend?" She asks.

"Yeah but we haven't talked in like a week." I say.

"But when's the last time you hung out with Mya."

I looked down at my shoes.

"2 weeks." I mumble.

"What?"

"2 weeks." I repeated clearly.

"Harry Edward Styles!" She said.

"What?! And I'm really not in the mood to talk to her right now anyway. Everyone's been telling me that she's been hanging out with Drew Simmons anyway."

"Is it true?"

I grabbed my phone.

I searched up Drew's Instagram.

"Tell me if you think its true."

On the screen was a picture of Mya and Drew hugging super tight.

Ari read the caption.

"This gal means the world to me. If only she wasn't taken."

She covered her mouth.

"Yeah so that's that." I said.

"Harry I'm sorry about how bad she's being to you right now." She said.

"You think that's the worst part? Look at HER Instagram."

She searched up Mya's Instagram and there was a picture of Mya giving Drew a butterfly kiss.

And the caption read, "Ah what a delight"

"Harry just end it with her. I don't want you hurting because of this girl. She's obviously a fake for all I know if she's doing that."

I guess she's right.

But I don't think I can let go.

How can I do this?