Chapter 11

Harry and I walked over to to food court once we were done taking pictures. We get the pictures printed out and we each put one in our wallets. I love the fact that this is the type of friendship we have. It felt good to have someone like him.

We each got a DQ flurry. We almost shared one since we almost didn't have enough money to get both. But we had two dollars left over. We can use that at the dollar store I guess.

"So about the Maya thing," Harry began licking the ice cream off of his spoon.

"We gotta do this fast. She's been sending me all of these threatening texts to me. I'm getting a little worried. We have to expose her. Quick."

I nodded.

"True," I said. "We have to do everything we can."

"More like everything we should."

I nodded once more.

I looked behind the table we were siting at. 10 year old girls running around alone in the mall. God, parents these days.

Then I looked around to see what they were running to.

They running to the disney store. Didn't surprise me one bit.

"Oh god. They need supervision," Harry says, pointing to the running girls.

"Yup."

"Maybe Maya and Drew are the parents. I can see them forgetting their children in a mall. Or anywhere really."

I laughed very hard at Harry's response. But he's right! It's true!

I glanced once more at the girls.

One of them looked familiar. Like in one of Maya's instagram pictures.

That's when I realized, that's Maya's sister.

Then there was the bitch herself walking out of the bathroom.

Maya.