Chapter 21

HEY GUYS SO I WANTED TO SAY THAT I AM SORRY ABOUT THIS LATE UPDATE. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND I JUST WANTED TO TELL U GUYS SO YOU GUYS DON'T I GAVE UP ON THIS STORY HAHA. ENJOY x

(Harry's POV)

So that was Austin.

He looked like he would be interested in her. By her, I mean Ari. I need to talk to her and tell her how I feel. I don't even care about it being awkward anymore. I needed to get this off my chest. It's been driving me insane.

"Uh dad can I have a ride to that park," I ask, grabbing my phone off the counter.

"So you do like it up there. Okay I guess. It's better than you staying inside all day." He said.

"Okay but I wanted to meet Ariana there. I have to call her real quick."

"Okay. Let me know when you're ready," he says grabbing his keys.

I dialed Ari's number. I'm not sure what'll happen. I hope she says yes to going. I needed to tell her this.

In person.

(Ari's POV)

"Okay I finished Aunt Lori. I put all of the dishes into the cabinet." I said.

"Thank you so much dear. I'm sorry I couldn't help. I feel really bad," she says, patting her ankle.

Aunt Lori sprained her ankle. So I'm helping her out around the house. I feel bad for her.

"Don't worry Aunt Lori. You'll have me to help you ou-"

"Bzzz." My phone vibrated.

"Excuse me for one second," I say walking out to the back porch.

I looked down at my screen.

It was Harry.

I took a deep breath and answered the call.

"Hello?"

(Harry's POV)

"Hey Ari. So um... I really needed to uh...discuss... Something with you." I said.

"Uh can it wait? Aunt Lori sprained her ankle and I'm helping her. Listen I gotta go but jus-"

I cut her off.

"Ariana please it's really important."

I heard a pause.

"Okay. What did you need to say?" She asks.

"Well I wanted to meet up with you. At that one park...and if you can, I really need you there. Now. It's literally one of the most important things that I need to talk to you about," I say, sounding very desperate and whiny.

I heard a sigh.

Like she was getting a little annoyed.

"Fine. If it's THIS important."

"Okay. Meet you there in ten?"

"Sure whatever works for me," she says with that annoyed tone in her voice.

I hung up the phone.

"Alright dad I'm ready," I say.

My heart was beating out of my chest. I was about to tell this girl that I like her. The fact that I needed to say this now is making me feel like I shouldn't have been her best friend. It feels like I was meant to be her boyfriend.

"Aunt Lori I have to go. I'll be back to help you. Harry called. He said it was very important," I said, stepping back into the house.

She let out a chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Honey don't you see? This boy kissed you and held your hand. Now he needs to talk to you about something important." She says.

"Your point is?"

"Ariana don't you get it? This boy is going to express his feelings to you! Express them FOR you!" She said.

"That's not going to happen Aunt Lori. I have to go now," I say, walking to the front door.

"Alright. I'm going to ask you what he said. And you know I'll be right." She says again.

"Bye." I say getting annoyed.

I walked out the door.

I started to walk to the park.

My phone buzzed off.

Harry: almost there🔘

Me: Kk👡

I doubt that Aunt Lori was right. She doesn't know anything about me and Harry. It's not like that and it won't be. I have a boyfriend. He doesn't know yet but still.

When I reached the park bench, I sat down.

Then Harry popped right back into my mind.

Memories of the two of us played in my head like a movie. Kind of like the story of my life. The story of our life...

I mean lives.

Or did I...what is happening right now?

Why can't I think of something other than Harry all of a sudden?

Then the answer hit me like a fast moving train.

I had liked him.

I had feelings for Harry Edward Styles.